Table talk: OOC

Darn. Is Krispin’s “lie detecting” using Intellego Corpus effective for revealing the same information as Frosty Breath? I forgot H&J weren’t back… Krispin probably would have lobbied to hold off the interrogation until they were.

If Krispin can do almost as well by trying to tell her lies from nervousness, heart rate, balance of humors, etc, then let’s press on. If not, can we consider changing it so that all this happens while H&J are here (that is, we chose to wait the few days required for them to return?) It seems foolhardy to go forth in an investigation with our two big Intellego magi out of town.

Hmmmm... y'all can always put Hedwig on ice 'til we get back. :blush: Oops, I meant that figuratively, of course. :laughing: Krispin might take me literally.

:wink:

Mariella had no intention of interrogating Hedwig until truth spells where available. So I would prefer to hold the interrogation until then if possible

Sounds wise. Ok we go with these fact. Justus and Henrich are back at the covenant. We have the frosty breath and so fourth, we can assume that Hedwig have been kept sedated by magic until magical interogation where possible. Let´s roll on with the story.

I’ll be away for the weekend, my sister is getting married. I will probably start reading again on Monday. Happy hunting.

When being diploamtic we should leave Mariella behind

Sorry for the slow posting rate, I am unnable to get the system at work to let me post at lunch time and that slows me down

You meant hedwig, right? Right? :laughing:

:laughing: Damn, Heinrich's secret fantasies are bustin' out! I am crackin' up! :blush:

We have a timing problem between the two active threads , in order for Heinrich to learn posing the silent question would require keeping Hedwig alive until the end of the next season.
Unfortunatly that season is the season we visit the other covenant , and there is no way Mariella would leave Hedwig without either herself or Ardeth as a guard.
However both of those are active in the other thread......

Hmmm... I propose application of the story-in' Heisenberg Uncertainty principle (Tweet's 'Law of Drama' i.e. drama trumps space and time just a wee bit) as decided by divining where da Hammer falls.

Hey, Heisenberg is in the Rhine Tribunal!

Unless Novgorod annexed it... :wink:

The threads are in the same season though there are a few days etween them. The capture of Hedwig is earlier in time.

Well gang I will be going away for a while, I’ll be back on Sunday and perhaps I can read something on Monday. If someone wish they can write the gory end of Hedwig to conclude that thread otherwise you can discuss the possibility of an alliance with Stanislaw or Constantia. Both threads are near their conclusion so look forward to a new story.

Safe journeys, then! And we'll look forward to the new developments.

Our car broke down so there was no travel… Well no travel means more time on the board.

Take the summer and autumn season for study and or work. Use dice roller if there is any rolls you need. The first one to write gets to choose books.

Awwww, man! Sorry to hear that. Our station wagon is sitting in the driveway with a broken water pump. I had coolant/antifreeze spilling out a few miles away and had to limp home making sure the car didn't overheat too badly. And our mechanic - a cousin of mine - is twenty miles/well over 20k away. And I'm supposed to be lookin' for work! No mass transit of any kind here in the metro Grand Rapids area.

Ouch! That's really unlucky!

Max, bad for you, good for us :wink: I hope you're not too much... aaargh! unhappy with this, and are doing fine.

Dibs on the Parma summa (Defence against the magus malediction) on the first season and the Rego summa (Domination over the elements, minds and bodies in your surroundings) in the second.

:laughing: Fix', you might need to have a study partner. Actually, I wanna reconsider that wizard's communion thang, too.

Kudos Max, this is my first season/year/time having fun watching dual storylines fray apart (Justus and Heinrich to Durenmar & Hunt for Hedwig) and then wind back together. It makes the story more flexible and multi-faceted.

Ah, yes, the communion! You're right, we really need it.

Ok, then, I'll study one of the Vim tractatus instead of the Rego Summa.