Table talk: OOC

Marko has problemswith his Internet. Is there something that you wish that the redcap should ask for so I can push the story along.

When will the master return, of course. And watch out for lies. But we can't be suspect, at the time.

Those who have magic lore could make a magic lore + Int roll.

Magic Lore (creatures) 2, Int 2

MAriella has no magic lore skill

Riccardo has a Magic Lore of 2, specializing in mythic beasts.
Int 2 + Magic Lore 2 + a die roll of...
invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2295716/
9!
equals 13

I need to adjust TAtiana's sheet, somehow I missed her faerie lore but she has no magic lore.

Riccardo remembers that the name is of some famous hedge wizard. But he can’t who or where or what he wrote about.

Ah ha!

Please someone push the story along. I don't want to write for you in the parts where it matters a great deal for the story.

I'll try and do that tommorrow, meant to do it today but got distracted

Sorry for not posting more but I don't feel comfortable posting for mark's characters. I know he and I are radically different in concept.

"I know we have found a contradiction so the question is who make the notes about the Jewish moneylender being owned money. Who owes or hates the money lender? Is he a hedge wizard that is actually responsible.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there is these slow times. Sorry but I don´t understand the question... Could you please clarify. Thanks.

Sorry for not moving things on . I am off work for a week so I should have time , but I seem to be busier when on holiday then when working

Well... I wasn't well. Somewhat better. Still there.

Actually, I would like very much to hand Riccardo over to you or someone else. With my limited internet access, I don't have the time for this third game. I need to limit myself to Andorra and Novus Mane for now.

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you find a better Internet connection or have time to study Vim enough to create your own. I am pretty sure that Internet falls under the art of Vim… Use Riccardo as you see fit for now as he is much needed in this story.

hanging on barely, but still here, for now. Not dead yet, just little time

Sorry had a busy week and will catch up this weekend

Who is still here?

Ricardo is up with Mariella I think. Checking books (for erasures as well what is there) and asking about potential grudges that he might hve reason to fight but I hope I am not only one left.