Table talk: OOC

And Wirth would be glad to have his sodales along :smiley:

Hello everyone. At the moment I have a great deal of trouble pushing my stories or my participating in stories along. My work is taking a great deal of my time so for now I struggle to bring up enough imagination to write and time to check books so that the rules get flowing.

I'm getting clarification from Max on the plot so I will pick it up so we keep moving. A volunteer from the audience will have to handle Marcello to prevent Meta-gaming.

I'll trade you Dragor for Marcello :slight_smile:

I am not going to get much posted until Friday as I got burgled today and while nothing was stolen as the police arrested the burglars , I have to sort out a new back door and insurance claim which will be a pain in the neck .

:exclamation:
The police did something useful and helpful?
I should move to England.
I have and Anglo "Y" chromosome, do you think they would take me in?

:laughing:

Yes, one of the neighbours called them while the break in was in progress , and they caught them before anthing was stolen or damaged.

We'll let anyone in nowdays as long as they have some cash , even americans

Har-har HAR-de har har :laughing:
Naw, I am gonna wait it out here and see where this new president takes us. I am hopeful.
And cash is a resource I am quite short of:)

poke * poke*

What do you want to say to the captain when you get him kind of away from his men? Marcello has no idea what you are doing.

Bump

What has happened to us? We used to be the most exciting and thriving PbP game on the Forums? What can we do to reinvigorate Novus Mane?

I think several people are busy at the moment. My plot is awaiting response then it will move on. Probably not until the weekend as I will be out for most o Thursday and riday

I just want to let people know that Max has taken over the plot again. I have filled him in on what is happening.

Very busy with work and personnal life. In these cases, forums are the first thing to suffer. Little time before me now, trying to catch up somewhat. Will probably fail, as, in good times, this is a stretch.
Sorry about the delays

No problem everyone has other things to do and sometimes they get in the way . There is no great rush

What lvl would the CrTe be to make silver coins for the tax? Duration Moon would be best.

Edit
Sorry for posing here, clicked on wrong game and noticed open message.

I would say base 15 +1 mag complexity(coins not lump of metal) +3 mag for moon Total 35 . Don't think any of us can spont that

I would say that the complexity is balanced out by the fact you are creating less material. And duration Sun should be good enough. Still, that is level 25 and way out of spont range.

I say we just fight :smiley:

It is getting close to that. If you want to be independent you will have to fight.

The tax is insane. Can we stall until night and take out the leader?

Better to have the dicussion in character in the appropriate thread