Table talk: OOC

fine. i did not see your post on the seasons.

Yup, it changes nothing in the end and resolves the problem :smiley:

Salve soldaes I have recived the word from a “Steelwolf” that he would like to join us and as we lost a player I think that is would be good. Tell me what you think about it.

Go ahead, we can use one more player and I should be able to fit them into the story if they sort out a character reasonably soon

If people decide to go and investigate the sunken temple someone else will have to take over the story as I have no clue about the place

The sunken temple is something I was running when this saga first started, and was the side story I was running Kal through. Pretty much all I have written about it is posted here. I have ideas I never put to paper (or bytes, as it were), so if anyone wants me to run more of that story hook, just let me know. But it is irrelevant at the moment. The dangers perculate slowly :smiley:

It is just easier for me to leave the sunken temple alone. Particulary as there is no link between it and the current plot.

I was just guessing that if people were disappearing and could not be found then perhaps they are in another regio.

I thought you where, not a problem just we don't have a list of regio and I am trying to avoid blocking off another SG's idea

Anyone with a clue on how to find Iolar in chapter 9? I am out of ideas...

Thats not a problem I really didn't expect you to. Other events will happen , and give you more to go on

Or dead. After all, if there's a danger out there... That way, we can include "search for the missing magi" in future adventures.
Who dissapeared there, besides Kal?

I have an adventure for the missing David ex Tremere. It will retire Dragor as well.

It has been a busy week for me, however I should be able to get things moving again on Friday

Show's you how cold and insnsitive I am gulp. I thought Iolar was off on one of her Bjornaer type tree-hugger activities with the nature lore and all that.

As far as you know she is , there is no proof that she is not

I may well not be able to post anything until Sunday night or even monday as I am fairly busy tommorrow and travelling at the weekend

So you guys know, my posting will be irregular for the next few weeks. Personal life crisis.

Good luck , I hope things turn out well

Good luck. Hope everything work out for the best.