Table talk: OOC

Yup.
Good luck in your endeavours!

Sudden burst of Busy, may not be able to post until Friday .

Sorry for being rather sporadic. Summer is a busy time with the kids and work. I should be more active for the foreseeable future. :slight_smile:

Sorry been busy and slow , moving things on

It happens, I'm a professionnal of these :wink:

I'm in my new job now so I will be posting more regular next week.

Great!! I was really enjoying your story, and am happy to see it uncurl :smiley:

Back from US Grand Tribunal :smiley:
Andrew! A bit of humor you will certainly appreciate. We set up a video conference link with the GT-UK. Erik Dahl joked that we (the Yanks) think that they (the Brits) talk funny. Hahaha. Silly joke. CJ Romer responds "We don't just speak English. We are English." Much laughter ensued.

Thats what I told the Americans who complained about my accent last time I was on holiday

Haha :smiley:
And you're from Leeds, so you have that very distinctive English accent (as opposed to the soft accent of Londoners).
I can do a Birmingham accent, mainly by trying to imitate Ozzy or Lemmy (from Motorhead). I have a fond appreciation for English metal :slight_smile:

I don't have a Leeds accent, not born here. I have very little accent slight lancashire accent as that was where I grew up

Not sure what the Lancashire accent sounds like, so I have no idea how to imitate it. I myself have been told I have a thick Chicago accent and dialect (I call my soft drinks "pop", never "soda")

Sorry have been really busy will hopefully catch up wednesday or thursday

O_o

Ok, I thought Marko was gonna say "Oh, yeah, you're right". But he didn't. But I was sure! Thus, troubled by the idea that I might have marko wrong on something Flambeau (That's just not right, nor possible), I went back to my Iberia sourcebook.

Chapter title: The Flaming Shadow.
Text: "The Renegade Magi become known as the Shadow Flambeau" (p43). Thereafter everytime they're referenced in the text (that is, numerous times in p44 and 45), they're called the Shadow Flambeau.

You remembered the title of the paragraph (which is OOC), but the name by which they are known and referenced by is the Shadow Flambeau.

I myself am surprised to have you on this. Can I have a shitload of Confidence Points now?

I was certain it was teh Shadow Flambeau as in a previos campaign I ran they turned up a lot until one of my PC's killes Rassus in battle and another one sold Relegares soul to another Demon she being a far worse infernalist than any of the shadow flambeau.

Will progress plot later, have been distracted by new computer game and having a fish bone try to choke me to death. Fortunaly it failed but it used up my hour dedicated to catching up on Tuesday.

Not sure what you are getting at. Flaming Shadows/Shadow Flambeau; same difference. Semantics. I was using the concept of the Flaming Shadow heavilly in my Andorra game (they finally nabed Metron).
Point of Information: Relegare is the name the one maga was given in Iberia, but in RoP: Infernal the name was revised to Releganta, a more proper Leonesse name. Same person, two different versions of the same name.

The in-game name, as per the old book, was Shadow Flambeau, thus Wirth correcting Roberto. The Flaming Shadow was just a chapter title, Rasus and co weren't called that, although they may have been in your game.

And congrats for Metron! :smiley:

I am running a bit slow at themoment. Hope to catch up tommorrow, apologies for the delay

I'm quite lost in the Golden Scythe plot ( since I have not been paying attention). I assume the adventure is not longer at or near Novus Main?

Correct. We wandered somewhere else in Normandy (not sure where though, Andrew), and we are looking for Iolar who seems to be lost.