Table talk: OOC

Just inland from Avranches , Halvard could easily have been tagging along without saying anything so far

Here I stay.
I just now resigned from two games and I shut down my own game (for now).
But here I stay. Novus Mane was my first online game, and Roberto is my favorite character I have ever made.

consider it done. Halvard is at the edge of the forestc with the rest. I'm trying to catch up on my reading.

End of the year, budget and all, I'm still here but it's hard to find enough time to keep up

Sorry for delay in posting. I was away over the weekend and it has snowed , most of you would probably consider it light snow but here it is the end of the world and it took me from 5 and a half hours to get home , where a pipe has burst.

Wel, that sucks. Good luck getting things fixed :smiley:

Everything is fixed. Just had to take a day off work to get a plumber in.

Sorry for tehe delay had christmas celebrations on Wednesday, thurday , Friday and Saturday Now have none until Christmas.

Drowning in work. Hopefully, it'll get better next week? Please?
Trying to read an follow at least that, but it's hard.

After today I will have very limited time to post until the 28th. Hopefuly I will get back up to speed then. In the mean time have a Happy Christmas

Thank you andrew!

Merry christmas to you too.

As for me, back from black metal Ice Age, and back to workhell

I will be traveling from the 24th to the 29th or 30th so intermittent access.

Merry Christmas (a week early :smiley:)

As Yule time is closing in it will difficult for me to post for some time now. I will be back writing with my regular pace after the 3rd of January. Merry Yule (or Jul in Swedish) everyone!

And I hope that Yule ("you'll") have a Merry Christmas!

Have been burgled. Hope to get thing sorted out and be posting again shortly.

:open_mouth: So not cool :frowning:

How did it went? Are you okay? Did they took much?

Sorry got burgled again on Wednesday and have had to replace my cable modem. Will try to catch up today.

AGAIN??? :open_mouth:
Either you're an unlucky fellow, or you live in some bad neighbourhood :frowning:

I have lived her since 2001 and until last year had never had a problem. Since then 3 burglaries almost certainly all the same person this time the scum managed to steal my television which has really annoyed me , it was big , expensive and I really liked it. Now I have had to pay for security bars and grills just perfect