Table talk: OOC

I am back but Aelianus is still taking a nap…

Yes
I have been a little busy sorry

Should we advertise for more magi?

I was going to suggest that, now my plot has finished

I saw that muttonbone was back on the board. you could ask him if he wants to pick up David again.

I will put out an add. Any suggestions for what the next story will be about.

I had an idea about working through some of the mysteries with the Covenant. We still have some hooks that have not been hit yet. Much unexplored areas within the Covenant towers.

That is a great idea and fit as a continuation on Andrew’s story. First the magi realise by a burglar that they have valuables they don’t even know about (Andrew’s story) and then they decide to explore the dank and dark halls of the tower and perhaps the tunnels underneath.

Not nearly ready yet. Let me mull over it and I'll try to have something after Labor Day ( Sept 5). This is a busy time for me at work.

Ok, how about this season. Should our magi do some lab work or has too much time passed?

It could. What I was thinking could take place in any season...even winter.

Fine! Dump it in the same season then :smiley:

Do we need to figure out if the Covenant setup has changed due to plots. I know the Bone Merchant plot netted the Covenant 300 Silver ( friendship of someone who could get relics). We had something going with people using Hermatic Architecture.

Please do if you wish but there is much to go through... :slight_smile: I will start a thread for a council meeting and then your plot can start once you are ready.

please delete.

Welcome. Glad to have you in the game

Welcome. When creating your magus/maga just remember that a magus/maga who could live at another covenant would do so.

Hi there,

Since I will present the idea of playing a "create the lotharingian tribunal saga" idea to my troupe in brief, I have started to read you. Just FYI :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Xavi

Welcome, lucas! Ask if you need some help!

And xavi, that's great, I hope this'll be usefull to you!

It will be less exciting then you think. We are a vassel of Florum. Our votes are cast.