Table talk: OOC

please delete

Hello, folks!

Max has been kind enough to let me join the game. I'm planning on playing a variation of my Verditus in the saga that I'm now running. Since I took over SG duties, the poor girl has been little more than a mouthpiece and Deus Ex Machina device.

Some Char Gen questions, while I hunt for the campaign-specific rules on creating a character:

How far should I advance her, post-Gauntlet?
What tribunal are we in, anyway?
As a Verditus, how much of my post-gauntlet time should be spent crafting items for trade?

Normandy Tribunal...for now

You might have to make some change to the character to make she unwanted or less desirable by other Covenants. We have a bunch of cast-offs here

I saw that. I was thinking about taking Infamous Master (Pater was prone to dangerous experimentation) and that she's following in his footsteps. She's also going to have a rather off-putting familiar/magic animal companion-to-be-turned-into-a-familiar-later.

I can't find any rules about char gen for the saga. Are we all straight out of apprenticeship?

At the start of the game everyone* was straight out of apprentice ship and not so much time has passed since then , so I would say straight out of apprenticeship

*Iolar is 75 years out of apprenticeship but managed to skip those years so , unfortunately I didn't get the xp for that

Hello gang for the moment my life is swamped with work and other things so I can’t write anything good for the moment as the creative juices are flowing very slow for the moment. Hang in with me and perhaps I can write next week as I am travelling during the weekend I will be unable to write for that reason.

No problem everyone has slow moments in their life

yup. good luck with all this

Jebrick are you ready to start your story. Give me a name and I will open the chapter.

Give me a moment. work comes in waves and I'm working through one right now.

I would like to hear how the Covenant is doing for financial independence.

Hello gang much work and other things give no room to play. I will write in a few days...

We can make it as wealthy as we wish. What does the gang wish? It has been some time now since we started.

No problem, busy happens to everyone at times.
As to wealth I have no particular opinion. I haven't paid that much attention to peoples ideas to do anything about it as my character does not pay any attention to money so I have not

Just pick the wealth level that is good for the next story. If it don't matter then I think that we keep it on a struggling level.

Make a thread called Sub Conventum and I'll get started...slowly :slight_smile:

BTW, what season did the last one end adventure? Summer?

Sorry no clue on what season it is.

Then I will declare it to be the fall season for Sub Coventum

Autumn is fine with me. I have no idea what this season you call fall is. :slight_smile:

So if it is Autumn is there any downtime from the last adventure? If so i'm guessing just one season worth.

I may tie up some things at the council meeting. Introduce the new Mage, and lead into this adventure.

Thats fine with me

Ditto.
1 season downtime, then new adventure.

When are we, exactly? I'm kinda lost.