I need to check but I think we have done 7 years so far. This is the eighth I'll check the wiki to be sure.
I also am somewhat lost but Jebrick could well be right
I am lost too so no help from me regarding time. We just have to pick a season and what ever downtime we need.
So, spring 1227?
3rd season 1227. Take a season of downtime
I've been procrastinating, hoping that Marko and Max might show up. But I can charge forward if people have time.
I expect Max back at some point. Marko I think has vanished into the ether of the internet. So I am happy to get moving, I Should be around normally although there will be some disruption over Christmas
I'm around.
Agreed.
I sure think Max will come back when possible (possibly next year now), but have lost all hope of seeing marko again

Hello
I am here. I just write very slow, one post per week is a pretty good pace for me now. Sad but true...
So please go a head.
Hello gang. I have not disappeared but for the moment and for some time now work takes a huge toll on my life so I can’t write like I use too. Miniature painting the kind of therapy I use now to keep my sanity. Ok, I am a bit overly dramatic but I want you to know so I do not become someone who just vanishes into thin (Internet) air. I have not decided if I should close down my games or just take a break. I will take some more time to ponder this matter and then I get back to you some time in the near future.
Okay.
JUst take care of yourself, and rest until you're well.
And if you must close the games, then do it. It's better than having things linger and die slowly while feeling guilty.
Hello gang
I took a break from this forum to recover my strength and on the positive side I have found a new job that will perhaps not tear so much from my strength as my current does now but for now I can’t keep up the sagas that I run. So I am going to close down my sagas and perhaps some time in the future I will try to start again with some fresh concept that feels good at the time. If someone wish to take over these sagas then please do so and keep the banner high. If not then I thank for the time we had together and perhaps we cross blades (keyboards?) sometime in the future.
Thanks and take care everyone
Max
Thanks for the game, max. You're a great GM.
Take care of yourself, see you somewhere around here, somewhen! 