The Exarch (late summer 1242)

Either is fine with me. The only thing I can really see it affecting is experience, if Rilcheaux would be awarded experience for what he has already done in this thread and a new thread, or... he really hasn't had much of a chance to 'dedicate' the experience of this thread to an agent he is working on because I assumed there would be more to do later, before that redcap storyline was essentially dropped...

I think you had something for Cecilio. Would that work better in another thread?

I'm fine with the interlude. The one question is whether you want to play out the discussions with Garus to get him to also agree to the stipulations Solomon has detailed? Or Beatrice if it comes down to that.

Also wanted to get Vocis and the Exarch to chat about the private Tremere things (snarf).

Let us close this thread with that and spin the other stuff into new threads

Closing this one up and starting new stories spawned off of it. Everyone that participated receives 5 points of Fortune. This tale came at the end of Summer, so whatever your activities were still stand. However, Exposure xp may be gained/diverted as appropriate. Ne stories spawned from this take place in Autumn (or later).

So what happened with the trip to Val-Negra?

That will eventually be dealt with here