The histroy of Hermetic Magic

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any resources which deal with the history of the order? Conciatta was nice in that she is the one who made vim apply to different realms - who else?

Who are the people who integrated virtues into Magic Theory, what dates did it happen?

If a magus comes out of a 200 year twilight how would their magic be different? What limits have we exceeded?

This sort of thing is also good for the Mythic Blood magi who can get something from their famous ancestor.

There should really be a supplement book for the history of the Order with story seeds and legends

I'm working on it. Progress is slow: I have permission to do it but it is a fan project not an official release so other Ars writing takes priority. Andrew Gronosky has a good section on Project Redcap. :slight_smile:

I'm working on it. Progress is slow: I have permission to do it but it is a fan project not an official release so other Ars writing takes priority. Andrew Gronosky has a good section on Project Redcap. :slight_smile:

The one time this has happened in canon, it was deliberately not addressed in the form of a list, instead being a note that you should tailor this to your saga. (Tales of Mythic Europe "Rise and Fall".)

I think it's still canon that longevity potions of the current strength are a new thing, which is why older magi look older, rather than staying 30ish until they suddenly collapse into Twilight. I'd hate a Grand Tribunal's magi to all look younger than me.

Thanks. I will look it up when I get back home.

Please let me know when it is done, I would love to read such a project. :wink:

I started the timeline as a community project. I have set it up and filled in the basics, so it's ready for someone else to take a turn adding to it. Let me know if you need help.