The library

I actually like this too. We could use some more Herbam, but I'm not particularly impressed by Q10 tractati, I don't think any of the mages would spend much time studying those, and we already have good options and ability to do more, for those particular arts.

keep in mind, a Q:10 tractatus costs 1 pawn of vis instead of 2.

Andros finally writes his MT tractatus, with a vain title, "On the Footsteps of Bonisagus: a Treatise", Should be in the library by Winter 1122, with +2 Resonant materials and all bells and whistles. Q13. Will add to the wiki.

He also produces Resonant materials for the rebinding of the following books:
•Developing magical spells Magic Theory Summae Level 7 Quality 14-> would become Q16
•Magic Theory for Apprentices vol.1 by Anna Q14, Magic Theory Tractatus -> would become Q16
•Magic Theory for Apprentices vol.2 by Anna Q14, Magic Theory Tractatus -> would become Q16
•Elements of a lab Marcus Magic Theory tractatus scribed quality 14

•The Essence of Power Level 18, Quality 11 Vim summae.

Will assume that this is effective by 1124, will make changes in the wiki.

available books for 1123:
Animal: Quality 12
Corpus: Quality 13
Language: Neapolitan: Quality 13
Finesse: Quality 12
single weapons: Quality 9
thrown weapons: Quality 8
commentary on Ashes and Dust: Quality 15

I propose to take all the books in offer, we have plenty of Vis and Silver in our vault after all...

I concur!

Sounds good.

silveroak I'm just wondering, is it possible to include some lab texts (spells above all) along with the annual books in offer? I think that within the Order there's a consolidated market for this kind of article after all. Your opinion?

Oliverius concurs and approves.

I have a list of abilities which I am using to generate the annual list of available tractate. I could not do that with spells.
Furthermore, unlike tractate, which can always use another to boost understanding, lab texts do not gain anything from being re-offered. The Mercere maintain a library of every spell in the books and you can order lab texts from them at any time, there is no need to convert it to annual offerings.

I wasn't aware of this possibility! So We can order lab texts of spells reported in every Ars books? And what are the rates?

unless they are the possession of a specific house, mystery cult or otherwise obviously unattainable spells (for example, ones listed in ancient magic as examples of using magic not yet possessed in the order)
price is one pawn of vis for every 25 levels of lab texts.

Andros drops by the Library again in 1123, to deliver his latest opus, "Let the sword sing", a Great Weapon tractatus, Q14 with all the bells and whistles. Will add to the wiki.

He also brings Resonant material for the rebinding of:
Animal summae "Beasts of air, sea, and land"

and Herbam summae "Plants medicinal, toxic, and aesthetic"

Aurthor gives to library staff 2 MT tractatati "Magic Theory from different perspectives” Vol. 1 & 2, both with +2 Resonant Materials Q16.

He also produces Resonant materials for the following books:
"Principae Magica" become Q8
"The Magical Realm: An introduction to its inhabitants” become Q22

All books will be ready in 1125 (?). Will make changes on the wiki.

available tractatus for 1124:
Muto: Quality 11
Vim: Quality 12
Chirurgy: Quality 13
Teaching: Quality 12
Area Lore: Venice: Quality 12
Area Lore: Romania: Quality 12
Medicine: Quality 13
Penetration: Quality 12
single weapons: Quality 10
Animal Ken: Quality 14
commentary on Workings of the human Body: Quality 10

note: someone had Principae Magica jumping from quality 8 to quality 16 from the addition of +2 resonant materials. I fixed this, but lets not get carried away with copy and paste in the future...

These all look appealing, and as someone else wrote, we have plenty of silver and vis. I vote we grab them all!

Anna concurs.

Grumble grumble. Just let Oliverius know when he needs to redesign his protective enchantment to start targetting Structure instead of Room. Also, he approves of more books.

It's me, I'll pay more attention in the future!