The Rudolphious Records (Winter 1245)

"it is covenant property, but it is the home of you and your husband, and as little attention as Andorra proper pays to what happens in Mallorca, that is probably more real authority than the question of ownership."

Looking at this, I think the best way to handle it is to plan out the down time activity between this point and the current point. If you want to press the point about a cult, Cecilia will simply refuse to consider it as anything other than the covenant council's decision.
You can plan that out, and or plan out how the library should be divided. I can do some heavy lifting. Plenty of time on my hands :smiley:

Maybe we can close this out? I will gtant 7xp and 3 Fortune on top of whatever lab activity Fleur has planned for the season. Jumping ahead two seasons, in Summer 1245 it is revealed that Vibria's son Artur has The Gift.
Artur is told he has the Gift
Just to mention, I made that secret roll I keep mentioning. Roll 80+ on a stress die. And there were modifiers. A lot of them. What they were and their value is an ooc metagame secret for now. But location and dragon heritage were major factors.

would the combination of learning about Arturo and these records be (after the cave adventure) something Fleur could review and come up with inspiration for a spell- InCo(Vi) level? range:touch, mom, individual to detect the score contribution a mother will have towards the potential for the Gift in her children? Current hypothesis being that it is a combination of mother and location and possibly birth chart that determine magical potential.