TRAPS AND TRICKS
- Crafted item: A single thread, which, when broken, casts a Parma-Breaking spell on the one breaking it.
- Crafted item: A single thread, which, when broken, casts a PeCo spell on the one breaking it.
- Crafted item: A single thread, which, when broken, fills the room with fire.
- Crafted item: A single thread, which, when broken, casts a spell that activates another magical item.
- A ring version of The Patient Spell that holds another spell. The Patient Spell may be dispelled by another effect, thus releasing the held spell.
- An enchanted cadre of wood, on which one can pin a carpet. The cadre can fly at great speeds (Black Company style flying carpet)
- [urlhttp://forum.atlas-games.com/viewtopic.php?p=155658#p155658]A little spider[/url] that can detect magic
- A cloak of invisibility that harbors web-like patterns
- A wooden bracelet that grants Second Sight.
Apprenticed at Laguna Sententia (Amul, if you’re reading me…).
Born and raised in toulouse, to a family of servants to a wealthy merchant.
Didn't get along well with the other childs. Got into fights when she couldn't hide.
Was bought by her master, and brought to laguna sententia.
Her master was a little stingy but not a bad guy. She hated him do to his gift, though. He didn't raise his parma over her as he wanted her both to understand the gift's effects and to grow used to his gift.
There, she had a best friend in the servants, Isabelle, a girl only one year younger that, being too rebellious and outspoken, was shunned by the elder maids and was happy to befriend Helène, as a creepy maybe friend was best that no friend at all, especially when she could do magic tricks. When she was older, though (say, 14), she realized she had feelings for Isabelle. She opened up, but the feelings were not reciprocal. They managed to stay friends, however.
Helène, Arachne, the Spider, rustic maga
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +1, Pre 0, Com -1, Str -2, Sta +1, Dex +2, Qik +2
Age: 24 (24), Height: 168 cm, Weight: 55 kg, Gender: Female
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues: Affinity with Perdo, Affinity with Rego, Book Learner (Book Quality: +3), Craft Magic*, Flawless Magic (Study Totals: Doubled for spell mastery), The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (Dispelling Magic), Puissant Woodworking, Puissant Finesse, Spell Foci*
Flaws: Diabolic Past [Note: Joined a Mystery cult that promised great power, but found out it was diabolic and fled], Driven (Become the greatest trap creator in the world. (surpass hermanus)), Hedge Wizard, Lesser Malediction (Longevity rituals have no effect on appearance), Reclusive, Warped Magic [Side Effect: Nails become black and grow like sharp claws. For higher magnitudes, dark vein-like streams grow on the arms, even going as far as the face and torso for mag 40-50 spells, the whole body for Rituals. This lasts 1 minute per magnitude, 2 for rituals.], Weak Spontaneous Magic*
Personality Traits: Analytical +3, Brave +1, Cautious +3, Enjoys complex plans +1
Reputations: Hedge Wizard 3
Dodge: Init: +2, Attack --, Defense +4, Damage --
Fist: Init: +2, Attack +4, Defense +4, Damage -2
Kick: Init: +1, Attack +4, Defense +3, Damage +1
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Provence 2 (geography), Area Lore: Andorra 1 (history), Area Lore: Toulouse 1 (geography), Artes Liberales 1 (cermonial magic), Awareness 2 (Determining effect), Brawl 2 (Dagger), Code of Hermes 1 (mundane relations), Concentration 1 (spell concentration), Covenant Lore: Laguna Sententia 1 (personalities), Finesse 2+2 (Craft Magic), Folk Ken 1 (magi), Guile 1 (elaborate lies), Infernal Lore 2 (demons), Intrigue 2 (plotting), Latin 4 (hermetic usage), Leadership 1 (laboratory work), Magic Lore 1 (magical traditions), Magic Theory 3 (enchanting items), Occitan 5 (Catalan), Order of Hermes Lore 2 (personalities), Parma Magica 1 (Mentem), Penetration 2 (Vim), Philosophiae 1 (ceremonial magic), Scribe 1 (copy lab text), Stealth 2 (hide), Woodworking 2+2 (Spiders)
Arts: Cr 2, In 5, Mu 0, Pe 6, Re 10, An 3, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 3, He 3, Ig 0, Im 4, Me 3, Te 3, Vi 8
Encumbrance: 0 (0)
- Eyes of the Cat (MuCo(An) 5) +5, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Eyes of the Hawk (MuCo 5) +5, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). HP p87, with Touch range: The target gains the eyes of a hawk, which allows him to clearly see for vast distances
- Wizard's Leap (ReCo(AnHeTe) 15) +15, Mastery 1 (fast casting)
- Through the Eyes of the Spider (InIm 15) +11, Mastery 1 (tethered casting). Use one sense at a distance: This allows the maga to see as if she was located at the Touched object
- Wizard's Sidestep (ReIm 10) +16, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Animate the Wooden Spider (ReHe 10) +15, Mastery 1 (imperturbable casting). Based on LoH p112, "Animate Mannequin". This allows the control of a wood spider
- The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +15, Mastery 1 (magic resistance)
- Invisible Sling of Vilano (ReTe 10) +15, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Unseen Arm (ReTe 5) +15, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Break the Shield (PeVi 10) +22, Mastery 1 (magic resistance). HP p85: Dispel effects of a specific type with a level less than the level + 3 magnitudes of the Vim spell + a stress die => Dispells any Parma Magica whose score is less than (25+stress die)/5
- Demon's Eternal Oblivion (PeVi 5) +16, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- The Invisible Eye Revealed (InVi 10) +15, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Maintaining the Demanding Spell (ReVi 20) +20, Mastery 1 (Fast casting)
- Opening the Intangible Tunnel (ReVi 10) +20, Mastery 1 (Magic Resistance)
- Unravelling the Fabric of Vim (PeVi 10) +22, Mastery 1 (fast casting)
EDIT: Added a placeholder for Crafter items and Traps and Tricks