The Theban Tribunal of 1200

Meghia's defender is another apprentice seeking gauntlet, from Hedyosmos.
You find the sisters of Oikos tou Eleous.

"Miss Leukothea? I hope I still can hold conversations with you in the future as I'm think the sea creatures, that look like they would come from fable about Poseidon I see in my dreams might be the key to understand my connection to the ocean."

Xene

"Good afternoon, Mother Theocharista," then bowing a bit more deeply to Anna, "Good afternoon, Very Reverend Mother Anna. I wanted to thank you again for finding and providing a way for me to contact my sister and mother. Despite... everything it is a joy that god saw fit to protect their lives. They tell me that you have been helping rebuild and blessing particularly blighted areas that were not recovering but I am curious, what they told me does not sound like any hermetic magic that I know of and would not God's providence limit your ability to affect changes on areas where sin and demons took residence?"

Theocrista smiles "God has blessed us with a special form of magic, which does not suffer from interaction with His realm, but which also may be used only in his Service, and not towards vain ends.

"Indeed, I am looking for an apprentice, and do live in an underwater covenant. Do you have any experience with faerie beings?"

"Beside that the dreams, about this underwater city and palace, feel like I once was actual there and for some creatures I see in the dreams I still haven't found out what they are called I'm not sure. There some strangeness in my live but they not necessary related to a faerie. Sometimes when I'm painting at the ocean I feel observed but when I look there is nothing or I just see a large fishtail vanishing into the water. Also there is the thing that my mother refuse to tell me who my father is or about the sickness I had as baby, all she saying is that my father will reveal him self when he think the time is right for this."

OOC: In my opinion Poseidon wait for the Free Expression to surface before he reveal him self to Ioannes.

Leukothea nods to herself and hands you two tokens. "I believe you will find your path under my guidance" As she backs away Ulf moves forward. "You say you have had visions?"

bowing toward Leukothea "thank you madam" after a short moment kind of surprised "Visions? I never had ... I always thought of this repeating dreams as some important place I already was but had forgotten about. So far I never considered it to be dreams about something yet to come!" mumbling to him self "I really should think about the implications of them maybe visions."

Edit: OOC Ioannes don't have visions but that dosn't mean he can't confuse this dreams for one when someone else bring this idea to him.

Xene

"I see Reverend Mother, is there some method one can use to learn this holy way of magic? Is Saint Cyprian one who might be able to help from his place in Heaven? He has seen fit to answer my prayers before, in order to learn the truth of the unholy patriarch, and I have been thinking of going on a pilgrimage to Antioch in honor of him."

"A pilgrimage would be one possibility, if you are interested once you have completed your gauntlet you would be welcome at our covenant, provisionally, to pursue these mysteries with those who can help guide you."
Ulf nods andturns to the maga shielding you "I would perform a divination, if I may, he is not magus yet." The maga removes her parma from you for a moment while he casts his spell before it returns "You do not have the gift of visions, nor the curse. Find the path which is true to your spirt" before moving on.
Next you are approached by Ionnia of Jerbiton who states "Your picture is impressive, are you practiced in any other arts?"

Ioannes shake his head "I only found the time to practicing painting so far and no other form of art."

"Can you read?"

He again shake his head and his face turn a bit sad "I didn't receive any formal education so far"

Ionas stand behind the magus and make faces at Ioannes.

Ionnia nods and moves on.

Ulf notes Inoas' behavior and asks him as well "And you young man, have you any history of visions"

«Me? Visions? Like going to the hills, and study the view?»

Ioannes smile toward Ionas before looking around if a mage come in his direction.
As it looks like non is approaching at moment he ask the young mage sharing the Parma Magic with him "It looks like the gave me some break right now. Although it is a bit late for a introduction but might I know the name and house of the one who is so nice to share his protection with me?"

"I would be most interested in your offer of joining you in Thessaloniki, provisionally or not, and I would prefer my magic be more in line with God's Will but I feel that I must make pilgrimage to Antioch in honor of Saint Cyprian sooner rather than later. He answered my prayers before the last Tribunal and, due to the lack of freedom and money of an apprentice, I have been unable to properly pay homage and it is long overdue. When I return to the Empire from Antioch I would greatly appreciate your hospitality and any instruction you might offer should that offer still be open."

"I am Monorchas of Tremere." the young magus responds.
Ulf responds to Ionas "No, not exactly"
"Very well, we look forward to your arrival, I would expect in the winter?"

to Monorchas "Nice to meet you, as you already heard I'm Ioannes Eirenikus. A Tremere? It might be my lack of knowledge but so far I didn't see anyone of your house looking for an apprentice this year. But then I also didn't see the presence of some other houses like Verditus or Criamon."

OOC: Ioannes is already happy with the paren he got and so it is just some casual talk that can skipped if you prefer. Funny fact is that I already had my character concept finished before I realized that there is Aegaea what would be a ideal covenant for Ioannes.