[Theban Tribunal] Table of Contents UP!

They're out already on amazon and ebay.

Not in the UK they're not, but I guess that means that they are on their way - thanks,

Over a week ago I got a call from my local game store saying that they had an order in for me, I quickly zipped down to the store to see the new thebian tribunal book only to discover that they only had three reprints for me (they call me automatically whenever new Ars books come into the store), I sadly told them that I had no interest in reprints and went about my day.

So yes, they're out and I've seen them.

And you didn't buy them? For completeness sake? Won't your other ArM5 books sitting on your shelf yearn for their missing siblings? Or, not siblings . . . clones?

Matt Ryan

After RoP: Magic, I developed a formula to calculate the estimated release date for Ars Magica books: 54 Days after being sent to the Printers. This was method was fairly successful in predicting the release date for Hedge Magic (I guessed December 1 and the book arrived at my FLGS November 28).

Using that same calculation, I've determined October 19 as the release date for TSE...

I'd like to nominate Gremlin for some sort of award, for his research into the advancement of the predictive sciences.

So add another few weeks for shipping to Oz...

Oh, well. The curse of living in the Antipodes.

At least the Oz dollar almost equals the US one these days (1 AUD is 0.97 USD). Amazing but true:
xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amoun ... age=Submit

Clearly now is the time for me to go ballistic on Amazon...

Lachie

Yeah...To think it was USD 0.60 at one point.

I was with some game writers last weekend for a con and we were all going "Has anyone noticed how small our cheques are getting?" "Dude, we aren't the New India for game writing anymore."

But seriously, yeah...I'm just waiting to use my New Mighty Dollars for some indie rpg buying. (I have all of the Ars stuff, except I broke my A&A, so I'll need one of those.)

Well I haven't been paid yet as my supplement hasn't even come out yet... perhaps the US economy will suddenly take off with mass orderings of TSE? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,

Lachie

Salvete, Sodales!

I just found this on the Atlas homepage!

Books are HERE!

The Sundered Eagle: The Theban Tribunal arrived at our warehouse this morning. Overseas distributor orders are going out today, and US orders will ship tomorrow. Woot!

Posted by Michelle N.
10/06/2010 01:38:00 PM

:smiley: Hooray! :smiley:

And now, dear Atlas people, please hurry to get Rival Magics to the printer soon!

Vale,
Alexios ex Miscellanea

Have anyone got their hands on Thebes yet? We ordered two from Amazon, but today I got a mail from them saying that they haven't received it yet. :cry:

-E.

Mine's supposed to be in the mail

Where did you order from?

-E.

JUst been reading my copy, which was an authors copy and was despatched direct. I'm really pleased with how it looks and reads, and the artwork :slight_smile: The maps (which I had nothing to do with - Andrew Smith did the big ones, not sure who did the smal ones) are excellent, and its a lovely looking book. :slight_smile: A copy is on it's way to Sheila, who won in it in the GTUK 2009 raffle first thing in the morning :slight_smile:

cj x

About the maps, how much details do they go into? Are there, for example, a detailed map of Constantinple? And is one covenant picked out for extra detail, like Durenmar is in the Rhine book? Just curious. :slight_smile:
Amazon still haven't sent my book. :frowning:

E.

Amazon still listed it as out of stock last night; last week they didn't even have it listed so I suppose there's some improvement. :slight_smile: