Themmix ex Tytalus

Regarding the roll of seasons for this character:
Should I roll on Discord every time she studies from Vis?

yes

Themmix succeeded on her Twilight Comprehension roll. Besides her Twilight Scar, what does she get from comprehending it?

What triggered the twilight episode?

Warping from her Longevity Ritual, at age 37 she has acquired 5 points of Warping, which means a score of one.

Ok, I'll give it another pass tomorrow, but I think I've updated the sheet exactly.

I show 168 points in corpus, which is 21(21)+3, not 22+3.
I still need to verify the levels for spells, but otherwise this looks good.
Not sure how you have your lab defined- a lot of that will be handled in negotiations...

There are two seasons in which Corpus gets 1 Exposure, I nearly missed both the first time I went over it all.

For now, the Lab is defined as a basic lab, and I factored in the Familiar helping. That's it. Once the negotiations are handled, and the Lab is specified, this will all be updated, but I wanted a basic framework done.

Spring 1200 and summer 1206, the spreadsheet caught both on the text filters.

It is literally 1 xp variance at the end, so while we track it down we can begin negotiation if you want, or, since you are the first finished for the tribunal go ahead and finish this up and then do negotiations.

Corpus

Spring 1190 - 2
Summer 1190 - 11
Summer 1191 - 2
Spring 1192 - 2
Summer 1192 - 2
Fall 1192 - 12
Spring 1193 - 2
Summer 1193 - 2
Summer 1194 - 2
Fall 1195 - 12
Spring 1196 - 2
Summer 1196 - 2
Winter 1196 - 2
Summer 1197 - 2
Spring 1200 - 1
Winter 1203 - 14
Fall 1204 - 10
Winter 1204 - 8
Fall 1205 - 13
Winter 1205 -7
Summer 1206 - 1
Fall 1206 - 14

That comes to 125, which in addition to the 44 she started with, is 169

according to your sheet the summer of 1190 is 10, not 11.
the dicebot record seems to agree with 10.

Ok then. my bad, then it's 21+3 Corpus.

Updated the sheet, still need to update the Lab, but that will wait till the end of Negotiations.

You meet in the Rhine tribunal with an older Tremere outside your sanctum. He looks decidedly uncomfortable.
"I understand you are interested in joining our opidae for research purposes, what sort of research do you have an interest in?"

As there is no need to hide, Themmix will wear her black robes, and keep her head exposed. This is not to gain any upper hand in the negotiations, but rather to show that she is coming to it with her intentions all clear and open. "I have spent the past 20 years researching about life and death, and it has come to my attention that some bit of information might be hidden in the lands of the Transylvania Tribunal. While necromancy is nice, it is my esteemed desire to delve more into the mysteries of life, and disease. You see, we can cause disease, but some of us" And she points at herself "can obviously not just suffer from a disease, but actually gain a measure of power from it. If I can delve into this, and see not only the how, and why that is so, but where it starts, maybe we can find ways to better control the human body. I believe such a research can lead to one of two things: Either discovering more about the Gift itself, or more about the secrets of life, and how to control them, or shape them. In fact, my aim right now is to see whether I can determine the sex of a baby, before it is born."

" That seems, ah, I see. appologies, we are a military tradition and when you speak of the power of life my first thought is not the generative effect. So is your research focusing on reproduction, disease, or getting more out of our bodies and life force? It sounds a bit unfocused at first."

"My dear, the generative effect, and the destructive effect are but two parts of the same. Delve into one, and you can further the other. I plan to focus first on the connection between the Gift and health, as evidenced by the Longevity Rituals, and their effects. And from there, to study the reproduction. After all, that could be two sides of the same coin. If we can find a way to make sure we don't lose the ability to reproduce under the effect of the Longevity Rituals, we might see about trying to increase the number of Gifted children born."

"I can see the benefit this might have to the order, but we are looking for those who might be researching mysteries more tuned to the mission of the Tremere House." He stands up.

Thimmex laughs out loud "If House Tremere, or perhaps just it's representative, doesn't realize the benefit of more Gifted children, and therefore, greater Magi, then I'd suppose our business IS Concluded." And she gives him a wicked smile before adding "I'm sure House Ex Miscellanea, or even House Bjornaer, would be willing to fund research that will increase their numbers."

He laughs "As I said, it is of benefit to the order, but it is not what we are looking for in this research project. As for funding, I have never known Ex Miscellanea or Bjorner to fund anything. I can put you in contact with some mercere who might be willing to fund this research though, I expect they would be the parties with the most interest, and we do try and maintain good inter-house relationships.

OOC: the point to this oppidae is, as per the description, to create initiations to promote the specific interests of the house and create a house mystery. Fertility magic does not fit the houses objectives, and the research would not require the level of secrecy they are putting this project under.