Typhannie de Verditius

clothing wise I'm only finding cloak and gloves. In either case, clothing or woodworking it will be a question of how much you search and how much you are willing to pay. The next town has plenty of dressmakers who can train you for a season with SQ:8 for a bit of silver. You might also consider looking for works of art to study from, as those are not limited by the instructor's ability in the craft.

Actually, ArM p. 110 has a Jewelry/Clothing entry. But still no Material bonus for Silk...

they do have down...
and shape/material bonuses tend to be a minor breakthrough... unless you initiate virtues to make it even easier...

How difficult would it be to find someone to teach her Vulgar Alchemy, so she can experiment more easily with Shape/Material bonuses?

Vulgar alchemy is incompatible with Verditius runes, and according to the text the shape and material bonuses from vulgar alchemy are personal, not universal... so the end effect is that you will find some, but not many verditius who would use this mystery...

The last section of the Virtue, discusses how, once you've successfully applied a material or shape bonus, and established it as a category, you could write a Tractatus on Magic Theory, and others studying it will be able to use that Shape/Material bonus in their own creations.

What other Virtues might be useful in discovering Shape/Material bonuses?

Also, for the purpose of opening a dress for enchantment, I assume it is size large (x4), but what would be the material (silk) number?

Okay, I hadn't read that far this time.
Inventive genius- it would essentially be standard breakthrough rules for a minor breakthrough. Or perhaps a sub category of trivial breakthrough... 15 breakthrough points.

Ok, she's advanced.

Tribunal objectives: Try to find if there's a Verditius that focuses on crafting dresses, or articles of clothing that she can learn from him. And to see if she can find someone to initiate her into Vulgar Alchemy, or maybe find someone who has it, and is willing to discover Shape/Material bonuses for Dress and Silk, and then write a Tractatus for her to learn. And in return, she'll craft them a magic item, or use her Verditius runes to open an item for enchantment for them.

The season she created Typhannie's Cool Room as a Lesser Device, would she be able to also create two more copies of the Staff of the Thrown Assailant? She has a lab total of 66 for them, and since she already created one, she should be able to make two of them using 50 of her lab total, and still have the 12 necessary for Typhannie's Cool Room, which she is gonna bring to her husband.

yes.

For future reference, these are the House Inner mysteries she'd like to initiate later. Yes, am well aware she should also invest in studying Verditius Lore. It's on my agenda.

Items of Quality
Reforging Enchanted Items
Verditius Elder Rune
Item Attunement