UA: How did your "To Go" end? (Spoilers!)

So, what happened when your group played "To Go"?

• Erica ascended
  • Arkane ascended
  • Mitch ascended
  • Something else entirely

0 voters

Please note, this topic contains spoilers for the published campaign To Go. If you've not played it yet - and I thoroughly recommend it - then please leave well alone!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Our final session of the campaign was yesterday, and after a rather closely-fought battle over the previous seven sessions, Mitch the trucker ascended to the Statosphere as the Archetype of the Holy Prole. Our party - mostly comprising Mak Attaxers - was thoroughly on-side with Erica Fischer for most of the campaign, but in the Statosphere museum, we agreed that Mitch was the best candidate for the final Shakti charge.

Erica didn't leave empty-handed, however - she's now the Godwalker of the True King, the previous incumbent having been shivved up in the Philadelphia park by our Cryptomancer. And Dermott Arkane's in a pretty bad way, with two of his three Proxies now dead.

Also of note is that our Personomancer set fire to the portrait of her past in the Statosphere museum - so our GM turned her into a Passion-less emotional vaampire, who has to feed on others' Passions to live. Ouch.

And I finished one XP away from getting the final Flying Woman channel! Grrr!