UA3 update to the Kleptomancer

I already posted this on the Unofficial Unknown Armies Fanclub group on Facebook. What do you all think? People on the Facebook group got hung up on the semantics of what stealing and being caught meant, which I feel are self-explanatory, and one person kept bringing up the original write up in Post Modern Magick where those 1e Kleptos could lose future charges which is a mechanic I really really don't like, and have eliminated for this partial update.

Ok, so I looked at Book 1: Play and looked at Post Modern Magick again. I identified the three things I didn't like about the 1st edition write up: the paradox says that the theft is more important than what is stolen but the charge structure delineated <$100; 100 to a just shy of a million dollars; and unique items of great value. I also didn't like the two taboos, and the losing future charges. So I changed it up. It's easier to charge up but harder to keep charges.

Kleptomancy Taboo: A kleptomancer cannot willingly pay for anything. You can beg, borrow, or steal to acquire the goods and services you desire. You cannot barter or exchange money for things. Further if you get caught stealing, you lose all the charges that you are carrying.

The central paradox of kleptomancy is that the theft itself is more important than what is being stolen.

Generate a minor charge: Steal something that will be missed. This doesn't have to be a physical object. You could steal someone's boyfriend, or their promotion to get the charge. If you steal something from someone carrying magical charges, you also steal one of their minor charges, if they don't have any minor charges, break up one of their more potent charges until they have minor charges, and you steal one of those.

Generate a significant charge: Steal an object of sentimental value to someone, steal something that is actively being guarded, or steal a magical artifact. This has to be a physical object. If you steal something from someone carrying magical charges, you also steal one of their significant charges, if they don't have any significant charges, either break up one of their more potent charges until they have a significant charge or combine ten minor charges into a significant charge and you steal that. If they have insufficient minor charges to equal a significant charge, then you aren’t able to steal a significant charge from them.

Generate a major charge: Steal a physical object that is actively protected by ten or more people. Nobody contemporary kleptomancers have stolen a major charge, and it's unclear how that would work.

Random Magic Domain: Kleptomancy is all about theft. You can rob someone of their senses, their identity, abstract qualities, or simply their wallet.