Winter OOC

The brothers Oisian and Boisil will join in, played by me. I'll volunteer them now.

That's a good question, Tessa speaks some English, anyone else? Any of the Grogs?

OK, I've got family visiting, and less time to post for a few days. Feel free to post, should be back on by Monday maybe.

Merry's only got a 1 in English. Is that the language of the area they are travelling to? Would it make sense to take another grog that could translate?

Hey, just wanted to say I'm loving the dialog going on, I'm glad to see there's legs in the group even when I'm away.

I'm going to post a little something for the magi that are doing their own projects, and get back to the main story soon, maybe tomorrow, possibly Monday.

OK, sorry for the delay, posting tonight.

Alright, we'll start the voyage. I'll be moving things to the morning when you board the ship.

Everyone I am going away from my home for quite a while. It is Easter break and thus we teachers are given the opportunity to go somewhere beyond the school. Thus I am going home to visit parents and old friends for quite some time. I will return to my normal computer on April the 19th. Until then I will have a severely restricted internet access as my mother does not have modern necessities. I hope that I will get a mobile broadband working but if the machine god fails me I will have trouble writing anything on this board. So until later have a nice time.

Qcipher use Acacius if needed to push the story along.

OK, well have a nice break, posting might have to slow down a bit on the adventure as its designed for the magus to move the action. That means we might concentrate on the WInter Harvest thread.

Please post when you can and we'll play it by ear.

BTW Lions are likely well known throughout Europe if only for the fact that there are so many biblical references. So Tessa probably knows exactly what a lion is, including what it basically looks like. Lions are also frequently used in medieval metaphors and also heraldry.

Not to mention that it is a fairly common symbol on shields in this part of the world, esp the three of the now deseased King Richard.

I'm here, been watching the interaction and decided not to stop the action. When it looks like there's a lull I'll be moving things along. If you let me know you're done I'll also move things along.

I'm good with moving things along

A good idea is to keep a fast pace in online games, they die otherwise. :cry: Move on for me. Acacius will use magic to aid the party so that the mundane will see him as more than a burden.

Moving along is fine with me.

Based on the maps, Men-an-Tol is probably 3 days almost straight West of Launceston, it's near the coast. Trethevy Quoit, you could probably reach tomorrow, if you had arrived earlier today you might have even made it today.

Siobhan, based on the Magic Theory roll you deduce a few things.

If this were done Hermetically...it couldn't be done. Not by a monk at any rate. Someone can't just read a tracti from a magus and conjure all kinds of magic. In theory though...if that letter was perhaps an actual charged item, he then could have possibly activated it.

As for a spell called Footsteps of the Shepherd, you haven't heard of it, but there's likely many spells you haven't heard of. Voluntas has one of the largest libraries in Stonehenge, there might be a reference to it there.

Hi, I just picked up the new Tales of Mythic Europe book, and I'm looking through. Do me a favor, if you intend on using it or reading it, send me a PM, that way I'll know which ones not to use perhaps.

You're within the Aura now, so there is a +5 bonus on Magic spells.

Just to let you know, you're almost where the Covenant would be distance-wise from the nearest town. If you started earlier you'd actually be there by now.

Sorry I disappeared for a bit. Baby got sick with the flu for the first time, and then I caught it. I'm just glad with didn't get it both at the same time. Things should be more back to normal now.