Winter OOC

Warjoski (who's playing Tessa right now) has to be offline for a bit due to serious RL issues. He'll be back later once this is taken care of.

Can anyone try running Tessa in his absence?

For right now, I'll post as Tessa, because I was about to move things along to the next day anyway.

Tomorrow I'll be going on a short vacation and will be back on Friday. I might have some internet access and maybe able to post something.

Whew! We didn't lose the thread. I was away since last Tuesday, came back on Friday and found out that most likely my recent PC issues came from some jerk offs using this site. Alright let me assess some stuff and I let's get back to work.

Hello everyone! Good that this boards are back again. I am travelling this weekend so on Monday I will be back as normal.

Just had minor oral surgery called an Osseus procedure. It's where they peel back flaps of your gums and then go to work with tools, steely and cruel, and scrape away at the bone and roots of the teeth. My mouth feels like a numb vestigial attachment to my face right now, and I had to take a barrage of pills shortly after the process, drooling water and milk all over with my limited capacity to use my mouth as intended.

Learn from my pain friends...floss!

I'm still getting Trojan virus warnings when I come to this site. I have to pause the game until Atlas can get this resolved. For those brave enough to come here, if you want to email me and let me know that it seems safe I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll also see PMs.

Email is qcipher2000@yahoo.com

I'll be checking this periodically.

OK back for round 3. Hopefully this will work out. I'll update the posts.

Acacius, you deduce that when the Brother said if you travel down the Black Road, he wasn't being metaphorical. Come to think of it, you think you recall overhearing mention of a group called the Black Road. Perhaps they are bandits or brigands.

Hear that? That's the sound of a shoe being dropped! Acacius stands revealed.

I believe it will be very interesting, but I am exhausted. I'll try posting tomorrow.

The other sound is that of a senior wizard locking horns with newly Gauntleted Quaesitor hot on the trail.

It where the only thing to do... First of all Acacius where getting bored of acting like a piece of baggage, Acacius player where bored of having Acacius act like a piece of baggage and now I can partake more directly in the plot. I look forward to what ever the interesting is. :smiley:

OK! Sounds good. Before I post a reply, I'd like you to make a Communication plus Charm roll, and include the Gift penalties. Let me know what you get and we'll see the response. Who knows, your direct and honest invitation might be pretty welcome considering the circumstances. If you wish to spend Confidence, let me know as well (and that can be spent after you have the total as per the normal rules).

Acacius roll: 5+2 communication +1 charm -3 the gift +3 confidence = 8

Here is the roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2142068/ I used a few extra dices in case of a botch.

Wow, good roll. OK, I'll take it from here.

I will be out of town from July 9-21. I might have computer access on the weekends, but I cannot guarantee it.

Just waiting for everyone else's Awareness roll. I'll handle Tessa's and the brothers.

Aine's AWareness

Per 1 + 2 Awareness + 5 roll = 8 (9 if alertness specialty applies)

invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2158696/

OK, waiting on a response, some action is coming.

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for everyone to get a chance to post.

OK the bandits are either dead, severely wounded or caprtured at this point. Some fatigue spent and a minor wound sustained, but not too bad for the first fight.