yearly planning chart

Mercurio needs to be filled out for 1134

Oh, damn, I thought I did that already, and haven't even looked that far over on the chart. Sorry, chaotic week and dropped the ball. I'll get it tonight after work- First I have to reinstall all these computers.

Trying to get ahead in my seasonal plans: Mercurio has some class requests for next year if possible, else he'll do books. I've slated him to aid in the lab on the seasons for Gloriana's work.
Neleos is going to request of Andros, with surprising boldness, if he can learn more of Muto or Perdo before learning any more forms. He has an interest in broadening his knowledge of the techniques.

Gloriana would like sweet Mercurio's aid in Spring and Winter.

Andros is surprised by Neleos's boldness and will double the insolent boy's workload for a while, but he will be secretly very pleased that he is assertive! (or not so secretly, Andros isn't the most subtle guy). He will not teach Perdo to the boy, just yet, he will need more proof of maturity. But if its Techniques he wishes to learn, Andros can oblige (he anyway was scheduled for Muto in 1135). He will still choose to teach Neleos Forms..and he will happy to be taught them! :laughing: The nerve of the boy, questioning Andros's perfect regimen! I say!

I assume Anna does not use her apprentice's assistance in creating her fertility ritual...

Aegis cannot train cooking under Deangelica during the winter because Deangelica is not cooking during the winter- cooks work Spring and fall.

That would be correct!

Also changed Aegis's training time.

silveroak, I had posted in the Verditius thread that Oliverius was looking for Corpus vis this year, if the Redcaps have good prices for it, but I figure I could remind you to see if they have a good deal or if Olvierius should use his bargaining tendencies to trade among his local magi.

Redcaps have good prices this year o Ignem and Terram

Hi raccoonmask,

regarding 1136 schedule I think Oliverius should teach Parma Magica to Arduino in Winter, after the crafting of his masterpiece and immediately before his gauntlet.

Moreover, does Oliverius has any preference about his apprentice's masterpiece?

Clever of Arduino to ask ahead. Oliverius was going to surprise him with the test without warning, but the young boy will be rewarded with the knowledge due to his forethought. (Arduino is going to be 'young boy' until he's gauntleted, then he'll be upgraded to 'lad'.) Oliverius asks that his apprentice craft a lesser enchanted device that he feels is the peak of his ability, and shows some innovation and thought that makes it obvious it didn't come from Oliverius's lab- something new. He will supply the vis necessary, of course.

IgnesFestivus, let me know if you're using Neleos in the lab during 1135 Summer/Autumn, and I'll advance him once we get there. If allowed, he's planning on reading The art of discovery (Intellego) then Blood and Bone (more Corpus) if allowed.

If someone has taken control of Bravery they need to fill in his activities for 1136
also needing completed: Andros and Neelos (books being read need to be specified), Danae, Lady A, Sybilla, Sandor, Mercurio

Sorry, have several unfinished posts, will try to finish tonight.

Hi! Yep Andros is going to use his Apprentice's lab services in Summer and Fall.

He did use it in 1135 then? Excellent, making use of that bright boy! When you check your lab totals for the lab work, if you don't need your apprentice's aid, just let me know I have the season to read or some-such, otherwise I'll assume you're using his aid. :slight_smile:

Mercurio is set. Andros has already set out his apprentice's tasks.

Mercurio is not set. When reading books it is necessary to specify the title, not just the subject. Otherwise you don't know which books are already being read that season.

Apologies and updated; The summa to finish to 5, and then a tractatus to learn even more.

Trying to understand what Camilla is trying to accomplish in 1137...

Oliverius- Book TBD? Writing, reading? We need to track specific book usage so the same book isn't being used by multiple people in one season...

Aegis- Deangelica cooks every summer and fall- training in the spring is unavailable.

Mercurio- needs 1137 filled out

Pazzino- why are you reading the tractatus and then the summae? Especially when your level is already too high to benefit from the summae?

I mixed up things, Pazzino is going to read the summa "Rumors of the Order" in winter.