1228-1229 OOC

Is anyone not okay with the following thing happening? As proposed vaguely earler (and improved soon thereafter), Tranquillina will pay a Redcap 3 pawns of vis (out of her personal allotment) in exchange for the Redcap locating, procuring, and delivering the following two books:

• Causae et Cura, by Hildegard of Bingen. Summa on Medicine (Level 3, Quality 13) and summa on Philosophiae/natural philosophy (Level 2, Quality 13).
  • Practica Chirurgiae, by Rogerius Salernitanus. Summa on Chirurgy (Level 3, Quality 10).

The former is canon (GotF page 121); I WAGged stats for the latter. The books would be in the Mons Electi library as of 1229.1.

I think that is very inexpensive, but I do not know the going rates around here.

Hah! NOW it makes sense. Doesn't take me all day...

Nope, just a week.

ducks

I got one thing to say to you, JL.
Thbphhhhht.
I repeat, in case you misheard: thbphhhhhhhhhhhht.

Is Cumhachd a Calliclean or a Hippian? I see her as more of a Calliclean, for some reason, but that's just an opinion.

Has she got a familiar, as far as Stultus knows?

You will have a day of floating numbness and then a day or two of crabby ouchyness.

How old were you when they came out? I'm 42 (What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9? Only like two people got the joke when I posted it on my birthday.) and was told to expect some rather severe pain on the second day and expect to be worthless and take the day off.

When I was 17, I had them removed on my left side (one was cut out) and went out drinking the next night. Ahh, those were the days... :smiley:

I was about 24 when I got all 4 removed. I had none of them come in and 2 of them turned sideways. All of them were cut out. The worst/most interesting part is that they split them in four pieces to remove.

I would agree with the assessment of the day 2. you will have codeine or vicodin. Take them.

Lortab

Woot! hydrocodone!

I think you made that quote up, well the message boards part of it.

I was thinking of awarding the prize pawns tomorrow. :laughing:

And of course, running Stultus's and Fiona's infernal combat. :smiling_imp:

Cumhachd and Tranquillina might be fun, too. Be prepared for some funky stuff to go down. :open_mouth:

Since the player playing Rose disappeared, I am relocating her to another covenant until she and Ulrich can be re-united, if it is meant to be. :smiley: Say sometime before the winter of 1227, she sends a note that she's been directed by her House to join a covenant in another Tribunal. :unamused:

Yeah, and I am hearing Antonio Banderas's voice coming out of that cat.

Maybe Marko can bring an Ogre from Andorra over, we add a mule, a dragon and a princess, we're all set! :smiley:

We have Stultus and Marcus' dragon, what else do we need?
(Okay, Stultus is not a mule, he's an ass, but that works even better, don't it? :smiley:)

I think of Krosp I

a princess who turns into an ogre?
sounds like Tranquillina :mrgreen:

I didn't say it! Everyone here knows I didn't say it!
(I may have thought it real loud, though.)
:smiley:

These are both great images, and pretty much right on the money

:laughing:

"How much for that (giant) doggy in the window? The one with the Might of 10?"