1228 Franz ex Miscellanea

I am going to leave the last twenty years open for use to figure out how long he takes for the virtue. I don't think it will take that long but I want the seasons after it for him to reflect on it and improve around the virtue

You have bought second sight as a virtue, but that is included in strong faerie blood.

You have 409 points in abilities and arts, but should have 45(early childhood)+75(5 years before apprenticeship) +240 (apprenticeship)=370. If you replace second sight with strong parens this brings your limit up to 430, which would require you to spend more points instead of cutting abilities or arts.

I have three affinities. Two in arts and one in Abilities

Also I marked down second sight as a free virtue I didn't spend any points on it. Just put it there to remember

You may not have counted it in terms f your tally, but it was not marked as free on the sheet you posted. You have 10 flaws and only 9 virtues in that case. I took your affinites into account. You spent 16 points to get mentem at 13+3, and 37 points to get perdo at 10+3. 20 points into magic theory to get it at 3.

Well then I'll add skilled parens to fix this isse

let me know when you have added that and the extra needed experience

Okay I'll add the 21 xp and 30 spell levels right now

I ask that you post it when you are done so I know it is ready to be checked. I do not need a posting of your intention to do it.

I just giving you a heads up that it'd be done within a few minutes

Won't do it again in the future then but it is done Took Muto to 1, Artes Liberales to 2, Philosophae to 2 for 21 xp. Then learned Piercing the Divine Veil and Faerie's Eternal Oblivion for 30 xp

My apologies, it gives you a limit of 420xp (300 for apprenticeship, 75 for late childhood, 45 for early childhood), which currently puts you 10 over on your arts and abilities. Spells are fine.

Then I'll put down Philosophiae to 1

approved at guantlet

Are you planning on further advancing Franz?

Sorry for being slow. School has been kicking my ass lately. I will have it updated by this weekend. So sorry and will try to be more timely in the future

So sorry for taking longer than I said I would but I got to a point where trying to get that virtue might be possible. If I want to try and get research points how does spending a season exploring the magic realm to gain any insight sound

You don't gain access to the magic realm until the start of the game.

Sorry I misspoke and will try to get better at the terminology. I meant find a greater aura and study it

Auras don't generally offer insights... what is it that you are trying to accomplish?