Abe's Ideas

new s&m bonus
chicken soup is + 4 to charm oppisit sex(read it in a uncle john's bathroom reader that the soup in question was a aprodisiake in the middle ages)

hmmm.... :astonished:

Have heard of wax.... or hot chocolate... :smiling_imp:

But I have never heard Chicken soup used as a SM bonus to charm the opposite sex... Maybe I dont get out enough these days...! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

P.S.: Abe most magi would want to enchant worthwhile things, and I dont know how long soup keep. As a lesser invested item perhaps?

Simple really , you just enchant a live chicken.
When the soup is required , a ReAn(Vi) spell will
(with a sufficient finesse roll)
make a tasty +04 [color=red]Chicken Soup of Seduction

Maybe this is the origin of Magi Chicken Soup.

For this, I vote that you be Marched.

:laughing:

I vote "Onolable Mention"

like I said this was found in uncle john's gigantic bathroom reader(as one of the blurbs under the main pages)

spell name-gatta go!
effect-you move up to 45 times your normal speed for about 3 suns
side effect-your hair(body & otherwise)gets burned off(your clothes don't though)
requisites-mutocorpus30
duration-3 suns(yes i know its odd)
target-self
range-self
tell me what you think of this spell.

I'm impressed!

Not only bc I can not think of the d20 inspiration for this spell - It rather seems more like the ugly coyote's latest mailorder from AJAX Industries..

Secondly none of the crunch you present us with is within the Ars mechanics.

Increasing speed, except from using Creo to boost Quickness, isn't really within the realms of the arts as such, but if it was it would be Rego and not Muto. Next you talk of requisites - but what are they? 3 suns is completely out of whack with the cyclic idea of the Durations so you'd need to have a very good explanation/virtue/mystery to do so. Target-Self doesn't exist, Individual is probably what you are aiming for, nor does Range-self, but rather Personal.

So what do I think? I think that you've reached a summit of your misconception of Ars in spite of your +200 posts threads. I think that by now it is unthinkable that you'll ever get off your ass and actually put any effort into learning to know Ars Magica. I think that it is amazingly mindbugling how undaunted you keep spamming the forum. I think that you by now have produced so much material that you could have read the actual ars rules ten times over and I think that you have produced enough to print your own RPG of Ugly Coyotes and Saving Throws and I presume that you could earn buckets of money if there weren't so many other people who would claim to have copyright on them... None of them related to Ars. Well - that is what I think. But what most of us think really doesn't seem to matter to you anyhow, so I guess you'll just keep it up without ever reading the Ars core rules and thus I'll expect you indifferently to keep posting nonsense to our continued entertainment and unbelief.

Yes, but tell us, what do you REALLY think? :smiley:

I still maintain abe is Erik Tyrell's alt. There is just no other possible explanation.

Yair

I'm afraid I was the one who might have coined that notion. There is no truth to it. It is an absurd accusation. I was wrong and utterly despicable to vent such very wrongly missguided thoughts. It couldn't be farther from the truth. Please pass the street. Pass along. wondering: why have I had this wierd pounding headache since Master Tyrell visited me last night...?

GRAND Master Tyrell. Grand.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

On a completely different note not the least connected to the issue at hand...

I have heard that some hermetic theories imply that people under even heavy Mentem influence might somehow sub-mentally be able to let their tongue slip and that keen listeners might detect small yet significant disjunctions... The annals of the Order, how ever zealosly tried erased, even has a mention of a honorable Praeco once being disclosed in this manner to have been subjugated by powerfull Mentem magics by a rogue magus.

An interesting notion - and it have made me overly focused on such disjunctions when deliberating with my sodales.

:laughing:

Ah, yes, yes, yes. The Strange Case of Grandmaster Tyrell And Mister Abe. A mystery of modern magic theory. Friends don't let friends experiment in the lab. Tragic indeed.

new spell for review-remberance of times before
requisite-regomentum 25
duration-sun
range-touch
range-reach
effect-your target is stunned by memories of times past(might be usefull for taking magi out of twilight?)

Whats with the two ranges??

And you cannot influence magi in Twillight. Period.

Maybe he's discovered vis boosting... nah. I'm betting on a simple lack of attention... remember who we're talking about.

Abe is actually Paris Hiltum.

sorry,I meant target-person
this is for the second range only.

Naaah - that you did not :exclamation:

:arrow_right: there is no such ting as a Target: Person :bulb:

Or only with requisite regomentum spells. Sounds like momentum, great fun!