Day 2 goat Vis island

Survival roll 1d10=4+1 =5 for Pierus. 6 if he's still hunting flora.

Does anyone have the grogs?

Ilia will try and hunt.

Assuming we're using Perception, she gets a massive 6 (die roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4381103/)

These three characters spend most of the afternoon gathering food, winding up with 4 large sacks of berries and one captured goat.

Abigail will do her best to categorize the berries.

The island is small and plant life fairly homogenous- there is only one kind of berries.

Since no-one appears to have control of the grogs as a whole, I've taken the liberty of rolling for "my" Vassos:

Hunt 2 + die roll 5 = 7 (+ whatever characteristic, if any).

That will add a second goat to the haul, you have one male one female, you can breed them, roast one and milk the other, or roast them both...

Karpos: This here nanny goat - we should hang on to her; she'll give good milk, and that'll be a rare good thing to keep body and soul together. The billy, well, that depends what our outlook is. We could breed 'em, maybe, but o' course we won't see any benefit from that for maybe a year. If'n we've otherwise got enough to eat, that and we're expectin' to be here that long, well and good. But personally, I think that's selling today to buy tomorrow. Mind you, he won't go very far between us all.

Abigail will start getting the seeds out of the berries. Breeding them would probably be best in the long run, seeing as how we don't know how long we will be stuck here.

Are you using magic to get the seeds out, or squashing the berries into paste?

Squashing into paste. Not bothering with magic.

You manage to squash and strain one of the bags of berries , eating some of the paste with milk for your lunch.

About mid afternoon the ship returns, and those aboard inform you that the other island appears more habitable, and they want to establish camp there for a time.

Alright then! This place is fairly crap other than the Vis. We do have some berry paste and seeds though.

And two goats. Don't forget the goats! Anyway, yes, let's go see what the others have found.

Midway to the other island the sky grows dark with storm clouds forming and the sea begins to turn frothy. The vis you gathered from the faerie beach begins to glow dimly.

Uh, Sodales? I believe we may have a problem here. I think something isn't happy about us taking the Vis. Can any of you see whatever it may be? I am not learned enough in Vim to attempt to do so magically.

The other magi appear to be having trouble hearing you over the wind.

I'm specialize in plants. I have no idea what's down there.

I should probably check whether I can see anything with mundane senses, too. Also, how scared do the sailors seem to be? Are we in "heavy weather" territory, or "imminent danger of sinking"?