general ooc

(Works for me. Will post more later today.)

Reunification, sweet !

Can we try a OoH: lore to know about Tabanus and or his pater aka "Fart" ?
1d10=8 + int 2 +OoH lore (personalities) +1 = 11 (or 12 is focus applies)

An order of Hermes Lore roll of 9 or more tells you that he is the guy from Guardians of the Forest (at least in terms of personality; his exact powers may vary).

Animus rolls 1d10=6 + Int 1 + OoH Lore 1 = 8. So he may have heard the name but he's not certain of who he is.

Menatia rolls 1d10=2 + Int 1 and no rank in OoH, so 3 in total. She doesn't know him and since she hasn't been in the Rhine tribunal before coming to Triamore it may not be that strange.

Adele has Int 3 + OoH Lore w/ specialty 2 + roll 8 = 13. Don't know if that's high enough to know anything more.

that's enough :slight_smile:

I think you missed the "more" in my question.

Ho, my bad then. :blush:

I will be abroad with limited computer access from this Thursday until the 30th of December. I will check in here with my phone whenever I have wifi access and time but I don't expect to be able to post much.

Xmas madness. I'll try to post at least one more time before Xmas. I expect some disruption due to the holidays. Work is crazy.

Skiing holiday tomorrow then Xmas (including relatives). Merry Xmas to you all!

Have a good time all during the next couple of weeks. I'll check the boards occasionally, so if one of you want to start a little side scene with Animus to pass time and have our magi get to know each other, just go ahead. :smiley:

Back from the holidaysw/relatives/festivities.
We will continue when you are back as well.
Happy New Year, by the way.

PS: I've got the very snowy weather I've described. That means I am totally aware how hard a week-long winter hike really is. Snow, fever, cold, wet - ever been killed by a snowflake?

I'm back as well!
Came home to snowy weather after ten days in California.

Happy New Year to you all!

I'm back.

I kept an eye on the board throughout, so I'm reasy to go as well.

I found this as an alternative to invisible castle : coyotecode.net/roll/

LG

I'll post on Friday, temporarily NPCing anyone who hasn't posted by then. The holidays are always a bumpy time for forum rpgs, but it seems we have survived - just want to make sure, we are not leaving anyone behind. Plus, I'm looking forward to some in-game action.