General Table Talk

Just to say I'm still there, although my posting had slowed to a dreeeeeaaaaadfuuuuuuul pace. Trying to swiften things again.

Saying hello, too :smiley:

Here are the numbers I get with lab/familiar/apprentice added in (mostly):

• Lucas: 56
  • Fleur: 48 (does not count any new apprentice she might have taken) [Warping 2]
  • Solomon: 45
  • Vocis: 39 (does not count any new apprentice he might have taken) [Warping 1]
  • Cecilio: 34
  • Carmen: 32 (does not count any new apprentice she might have taken)
  • Roberto: 28 (does not count any new apprentice he might have taken) [Warping 1]
  • Acutus: 28 [Warping 3]
  • Guiverna: 26 [Warping 1]
  • Vibria: 24
  • Antoine: 19 (does not count his new familiar) [Warping 1]

I think I got the numbers right. Please correct me if I made a mistake. Apprentices are in a bit of a shuffle right now, so I had trouble adding those in. I also added in Warping scores, since this is kind of a big thing to risk getting warped.

It was InCo in previous editions, the idea being that you had to figure out what ingredients your body needs.
Carmen will be glad to do it, adding some extra vis if she can. Lucien may be apprentice by then, hiking the LT further.

Fleur has a conditional bonus of 11 for Creo, giving her a lab total of 58 for Creo Corporum.

How do you get a +11 conditional bonus? And under what conditions?

I'm always interested in ways to increase a lab total.

Fyi, I totally rewrote my post on looking for LR, in case you missed it.

it is plus 11 for any creo based lab, imcluding greater feature (alter), greater feature (pallet), greater focus (pallet), and lesser expansion.

Ah, the altar isn't listed on the wiki yet. And I hadn't noticed that you had a 6 Aura at your sanctum. That explains.

the calculations are done with an aura of 3.

Cecilio hasn't been fully updated, but the plan right now puts her with a higher lab total. And using experimentation! I think it will be around tenth magnitude when the lab is ready.

Hello :slight_smile:

I thought you said you couldn't write very well.

Vibria: You might want to stop petting Felix now. He's making that noise.

Random Grog: What, that? No, he's just purring. He loves this, doncha?

Vibria: No, seriously...that's not purring, that's...

Felix turns his head to Random Grog: fwoosh

Random Grog runs around on fire: Oh, the humanity!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guys, I've not been around. I've been meaning to come back and join in again, which is why I haven't posted anything, but I've come to realise that I actually just don't have the time to do this game justice, so I'm going to bow out. I bequeath Antoine, Phelippe and Bernat to storyguide control - feel free to keep 'em around or ship 'em out, whichever makes most sense.

Sorry to leave the game - I've had a blast, but it just doesn't fit, sadly :frowning:.

I'm very sorry to see you go.

Best of luck on your future ventures.

Bummer.

Hope things calm down for you soon.

You will be missed. Good luck and God bless. Feel free to visit any time.

I can't :smiley:

Blast. Antoine was great.
But, well, I think I can relate :wink:
Good luck to you, I wish you lots of fun and happy games.

Now, retiring Antoine is simple. Say, he discovers references to a secure trove containing Valdarian initiations scripts. He leaves, with a team of grogs, for what is supposedly a simple matter. He doesn't come back. And the other magi are too busy to go to his research (unless someone wants to, there's a story waiting to be told here)

Let's not have him disappear quite so quickly. He still owes me a season of assistance. :slight_smile:

And considering we still have Kesara on the books, he might float around the covenant for a little while without trouble.