General Table Talk

I think I can squeeze something in. It means I'll need to experiment on one of my crafting projects. But hey, that's where the fun comes, right?

I can get you up to [strike]13th[/strike] [strike]14th[/strike] 13th magnitude with your help, and [strike]14th[/strike] [strike]15th[/strike] 14th if you spend an extra [strike]3[/strike] [strike]5[/strike] 4 vis.[sup]1, 2[/sup]

[sup]1[/sup] - Forgot to add my lab's Creo bonus.

[sup]2[/sup] - Oops, first numbers were right after all.

The rules certainly don't say that a Verditius can inscribe the runes at any time.

This precludes using Verditius Elder Runes on any talisman other than the one for the Verditius himself.

By 1241 Fleur will have a CrCo lab total of 55 in her lab, with your help that would bring it to 68 for a +13 LR, depending on whether she has a continuing apprentice or not at that point as well- which could certainly add tot eh lab total, hopefully by at least 2...

I'm not sure what the leadership is for assistants, but Cecilio could be convinced to help in exchange for some vis. A particularly good deal since she can provide free corpus vis. And adds 11.

But what is the process by which she provides the corpus Vis? :smiling_imp:

I believe she has the Virtue Imbued with the Spirit of Corpus.

If she is available in 1242, I might well want to take her up on that offer. :slight_smile:

Sure. That's the mechanical explanation. How does she expel that Corpus from her body is where I was going. That's why I added the :smiling_imp: smiley.

Nail clippings? Fecal matter? Blood? ??? ?
Today is my moving day.In a few days, once settled in,I will have WiFi and be able to post like crazy. Thank you for the paitience and assistance, thank you for handling the monkey, I have a plan for Solomon, and many exciting things are coming down the pike.

I was also thinking it is time for Roberto to have some kids. Or a kid he never knew about to show up at the door :laughing:
And more kids. I plan on putting off Longevity until after 60 or latter if I can. I plan on relying on the Bronze cord, maybe jacking it up. And rearranging the Lab for Health benefits.

That's why I type all my responses in OpenOffice, then copy & paste it into the quote or reply field as appropriate. (I also have autocorrect to put Guiverna's and Semsuhfaw's speech colours in there so I don't have to open up their MetaCreator files to see what the colour code is.)

I always check the magi and companion planners to see if anyone has the book or spell text "checked out" before I pencil myself in. Then, if someone else wants it and they don't outrank me, we can rp the "Hey, what's it worth for you to put off that thingie you're doing for a few months?" session.

Has nothing to do with anything in particular, but I've been meaning to ask for a while:

Does Sa Dragonera have regular "council" meetings? I'm thinking it would be a good idea for the Sa Dragonera magi to meet once a quarter, the day before the Andorra meeting, just to see how everything's going and to see if there are any requests/concerns/problems/questions to be brought up at the general meeting.

Perhaps a picnic area in the Vestige Circle might be nice.

(I just keep having this image of the meeting ending, Guiverna looking around with a smile and saying, "Now that that's over, who wants to fool around?"

(And, in a related vein...any character who wants to say they've been with Guiverna, as far as I'm concerned, have been. She'll most likely not say no. And she will hit on pretty much any man she has dealings with, regardless of relationship status. If they rebuff her enough, she'll learn to stop asking.)

Thank you, very kind. I will set my plans into the planner then when I have a moment. And I need 13 pawns of CrCoVi vis; it appears I have 12 at present, unless I can trade with House Mercere at any time?

Do you have a crafting project and/or season in mind for Antoine to repay you with?

silveroak - When would Fleur want to exchange seasons, LR for Isolde against crafting assistance? The planner has you busy until 1242 at the moment (which is fine).

Unless Lucas increases his Magic Theory score, and/or changes his specialty such a Longevity ritual is beyond his capability, no? I think it's easily in Fleur's wheelhouse, though.

I have Antoine as 36 (=8 pawns of vis) in 1239 with 4 vis added to raise the level of the LR. That comes to 12 vis, which is just within Lucas's ability.

As for when to use the assist, I wanted to wait until I have my apprentice trained for maximum effect. So I'm already into 1242. Summer or Autumn seems best. I just need to decide whether I want to devise a new LR for myself or rebind Horus.

And I'd misread the LR rules; I was assuming it cost 1 pawn per magnitude of ritual, not 1 pawn per "magnitude" of age.

spring 1242 should work out fine. If the apprentice plan does not work out we can do it in 1240... I'd have to recalculate where that puts me in terms of that breakthrough...

Okay, I am back in action and can start paying attention again.
Now why did who do what when how?

Vibria thinks we need one of these for the covenant.

That is pretty cool :slight_smile:

Ok, Magi Planner updated with Antoine's plans as earlier. I still have some seasons to account for, and some ageing rolls to make.

silveroak - I've marked two seasons in 1242 on both our columns.
Trogdor - is the LT you have for my LR just your contribution? I won't know my exact bonus until I see my monkey.