General Table Talk

Rilcheaux is a master at manipulation and finding weakness in others. As such he is loathe to admit to weakness in himself. At some point he will probably want to get a magic item to assist in hiding his disability (some form of ReAn(co) to paralyze the werewolf upon transformation with a day's duration...)

Groovy! Keep going! :smiley:

A character's personnality going against his best interest, I like this :smiley:

Glad to hear your health is looking up, Trogdor!

Heads up that I'm on holiday for a week. Just visiting my parents, so I should still be able to post, but probably more sporadically.

Can you explain that, because it looks pretty rude to me.

You need thicker skin. It was, I think, the character bemusing to themself in character, based upon that characters goals and lifestyle. Also, it wasn't directed at you. If anyone, I am the one guilty for the slow pace.
In my defense, it has taken me 3 hours and two failed attempts to make this post. This phone is a piece of shit :slight_smile:
Also, even so, if that is what you consider "rude", I say you have a low threshold. I far prefer people feel free to speak as they will even if rude, that for them to be fearful and polite all the time.
Keep in mind that I am the one who shattered the old Berklist with my Flambeau Flamewar :mrgreen:
I prefere rude and honest to polite falseness.
And I hate apologies
:smiley:

Probably my over sensitiveness. I've seen that comment for a week and it still pisses me off, but can accept it might be in character. Ok screw it.

It was a statement of fact- given the way agents are recruited Rilcheaux is constantly looking for adventures by which he can expand his network of spies. He failed to find an opportunity that summer, or that would have been a side adventure before the actual Barcelona part began.

Adventure is something dangerous happening to someone else far away.

That's why magi have grogs, after all :wink:

It's showtime!

Literally. I'm on stage this week - the local dramatics group is performing "Oliver!" (and I'm Fagin). I won't have my evenings to post, and I'll possibly be too knackered during the day. It's all fun though :slight_smile:

Break a leg!
:slight_smile:

I have no idea how or why that became the traditional way to wish good luck in theater culture, but it is what it is

Well that post took a while. But its up!

:smiley:

I'm back from vacation and working on catching up.

That's just how Asgardians flirt.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm planning some details for Micaela's gauntlet due 1240. Do I put the details into Vocis's dev thread, or here, or? , I'm raising it here as there is likely to be things afoot in the covenant that the other covenfolk and magi would notice.

Either the chapter 5 sandbox, or better yet, start a new thread like it was a story.

I didn't realize before I posted about Vibria approaching Solomon about Longevity Rituals that Prince of Boredom has gone deep cover (hasn't visited the site in two weeks, and hasn't posted since early April).

By reckoning, he has the best InCo Lab Total (not factoring lab bonuses), with Carmen next, and Lucas just behind her.

Should I wait for PoB to come back, or just edit it for Carmen (or someone else) and assume that Solomon is unreachable at the time?

Just fyi, these are the numbers I came up with (all Int +MT + In + Co), using the most recent sheets I could find.

• Solomon: 37
  • Carmen: 29
  • Lucas: 26
  • Vocis: 26
  • Fleur: 24
  • Cecilio: 23
  • Guiverna: 19
  • Roberto: 18
  • Vibria: 18
  • Acutus: 14
  • Antoine: 14

Isn't it CrCo not InCo for longevity rituals?

So it is. Why was I thinking it was InCo?

Time to track down those sheets again and redo my math.

So, that give me:

• Fleur: 35
  • Lucas: 30
  • Carmen: 29
  • Vocis: 29
  • Solomon: 28
  • Cecilio: 28
  • Vibria: 24
  • Roberto: 22
  • Guiverna: 22
  • Acutus: 18
  • Antoine: 14

Time to strike and redo that original post, then.