Help finding an Ars group, or advertising one!

Hi there! I'd like to find some group to play the game online.

I really like this game, but unfortunately it seems that our storyguide is getting kinda tired of it and wants to take a long break, so I'd like to be able to keep playing a bit online. I've been looking for some Hangouts groups or something else, but I didn't have much luck yet.

To describe myself a bit, I'm an Arts student who devours great quantities of literature every year and practices digital illustration, loves videogames, comics, manga, anime and other nerdy things. I'm from Spain so my timezone is around GMT, but my English is almost as good as my own language. I can end writting too much if you let me. I usually manage to restrain myself if necessary.

About Ars Magica, I haven't been playing for very long, but I think I can compensate my lack of experience with my interest for the books, as I'm an avid reader. I love designing spells and effects, in my group I'm the only one who usually comes up with his own. I tend to give them flashy names, too. I also love playing weird things, sometimes that means I love playing useless things, but at least I play them to heart.

Hi,

Player looking for a game in London.

Max

Setting up a game in Long Island New York, on the Nassau/Suffolk border. Star year is going to be the early 1190's. PM me if interested.

Procuro um grupo de Ars em Campinas, SP - Brasil. Ou um grupo que jogue online em Português.

Poderia ser um grupo jogando em inglês, mas meus personagens ficariam reduzidos a ex-miscellanea/hedge wizard com baixo latin, para conseguir interpretar direito.

Looking for a group of Ars in Campinas , SP - Brazil . Or a group that play online in Portuguese .

It could be a group playing in English, but my characters would be reduced to former miscellanea / wizard hedge with low latin, to be able to interpret. Because, my english is bad.

I am running a game in the Denton TX area, and need a new player or two. If you want to know what kind of game it is, refer to my Actual Play. We meet roughly every other Saturday afternoon

I'm running an online Virtual Desktop/Skype game that's looking for 1 more player.

Playtime: Sundays 4pm EST/1pm PST
Language: English

Here is the link to the recruitment post:
[url]https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/arsmagica-5th-through-the-pillary-looking-for-1-2-players/10206/1]

Hi,

We're currently looking for one additional player in Stockholm, Sweden.
-) We're aiming to play maybe once every two weeks.
-) We'll play in the afternoon, after work.
-) We'll have a permanent storyteller (me).

If you're interested or want more info, please contact me at jonbom03[at]gmail.com

Regards / Johan

Hey folks, new here, looking for a game in the DC/NoVa area. I'll be moving there in a month or so and wanted to get an irl game of Ars going.

Lemme know if you or anyone you know is in the Washington area and is looking for players, or even to get a game started.

I'm based in NZ - I'm hoping to join an online or PbP game.

PMs welcome.

Hi all,

Any games going in the Phoenix area?

Looking for a online Virtual Desktop/Skype game that's looking for 1 more player, please.

Looking for a group in the Lancaster/Palmdale area in SoCal.

I'm close to that area as well...

Are you a 4th or 5th edition player?

Open to players, a weekly game in Bangkok Thailand.

Still looking for a group that would consider taking me on as player on-line if not in person.

Greetings from Brazil!

Looking for an online/PbP game.(5th)

I'm looking to start a new saga come July on roll20.

Playing young magi trying to make a life for themselves in Egypt while supporting House Tremere's plans of creating a new Tribunal, rich in silver, vis and ancient ruins, all under the House's control!

Weekly game, Thursdays 7pm UK time - each session would be about 3 hours or so.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/8136 ... e-tribunal

o/

Hello everyone!

I'm interested in getting involved in a game, first as a player, then maybe as a referee! I started with AM 2e and 3e, but never actually played the game. Nostalgia led me to a bunch of 5e purchases and I'd really like to get a better handle on the game by playing.

I'm in Long Island, NY and am willing to travel into the city or play online. I've got a flexible schedule!

Hi there,

It's been a while since I last played ArM, and I'd really like to get back into a game. I've been following since the 3rd edition and last played 4th. I currently reside in Baltimore and would like to join really any type of game (pbp, pbem, roll20, f2f, ...).

Any one in Berlin/ Potsdam Germany. I missing playing since I left Amsterdam.