New Tribunal of Iberia book (in Spain)

Latest video of the development of the Tribunal of Iberia book! We talk about the map of the Tribunal and its entire creation process. At the end of the video there is a little talk about the KickStarter of the book.

5 Likes

The Kickstarter for the Iberia book is almost here... and the KS prelaunch page is already up, in case you want to save it:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/holocubierta/finis-terrae-tribunal-de-iberia-para-ars-magica-5a-edicion
Campaign will be launched on Monday, November 22nd. Yay!

5 Likes

Will the kickstarter include option for backers to support this product in other languages? I'd happily buy a copy - in English or French. But a copy in Spanish is useless to me.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is only for the Spanish edition. I don't know about Atlas, but Ludopathes, the French publisher, has been missing for some time now, so it doesn't seem likely that they'll publish it...

I'd like the kickstarter to have an all-digital option - just for the .pdf.

Why? My Spanish is lousy - so I'd rather wait for an English translation in print. But I am curious - and trusting my Spanish - enough to buy the Spanish .pdf as soon as it comes out.

3 Likes

There will be a digital pledge, for sure, for the main book (and possibly including any unlocked stretch goals).

3 Likes

I am also very interested, but will be holding out for an English version. While I might be able to muddle through a version in French, there is no way I trust my minimal Spanish to make it worthwhile. :cry: :sob:

1 Like

I just pledged, as announced here.

2 Likes

Yup, the KS is already up and things are going quite nice, it's about to reach 50% in just a couple hours. Those Deluxe editions for both the Iberia book and the core rules look awesome (and the core will include all the latest errata).

Thanks for supporting this, OneShot.

1 Like

I also see the option to purchase a completely errata'd 5e in leather. I'm guessing it's a spanish 5E, however. :wink:

1 Like

Wit, the KS is up? Could someone send me the link please?

1 Like

Here's the link

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have pledged. Looks like I'm asking for Rosetta Stone Spanish for Christmas...

5 Likes

I have pledged too, and I'm dying to have it and start reading!!!

4 Likes

I pledged for the PDF. Not that I speak spanish, but want to see a successful kickstarter. :wink:

6 Likes

…and we’re funded! Thanks a ton to everyone who pledged here, specially those not too fluent in Spanish. I love this game and its community!

13 Likes

Hello all!!

Just wanted to thank you for all the support and the pledges you are making.

Iberian Tribunal is a fact and it will be an amazing book that will enrich our beloved peninsule in the Ars Magica background.

As usual we are available for any question, suggestion or whatever you need to know. Just comment here, send me a PM or an email (info@holocubierta.com).

Regards.

6 Likes

I just pledged. Thanks to you guys for the project. :heart:

3 Likes

Now you can choose a stunning PVC map (118,8cm x 84cm in size) of the Tribunal of Iberia. Take a look at the link below.

Thank you all for the support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/holocubierta/finis-terrae-tribunal-de-iberia-para-ars-magica-5a-edicion/posts/3370219

6 Likes