OOC

Jaen's Parens is dead. He's here on his own

You're fine, sorry for the delay.

OK sorry for the delay, had work and then got home and was caught by this devilish device known as the Wii Fit, certainly made by an infernalist, followed by computer issues. But here we go, let's see what you did.

This is (if you didn't guess) Kylios, using his CrIm Jotun ability.

Indeed, and I guess that means opposed rolls as you pit your guile against the investigating abilities of those of us here.

Considering you are making blatant lies, good luck. Hmmmm, is it folk ken or awareness to oppose the guile?

A quick question regarding the difficulty. Did you take on this disguise before or after Edgar the Redcap found you?

Better yet, does your spell penetrate the Aegis of the host covenant? Otherwise you would have been kept out until you dropped it nad then forced to cast it again once within the Aegis (or if you were given a token).

Speaking of which, I assume that I would have been given token for the Aegis on entering the grounds and proving my sigil or is it waiting until verification of credentials?

That's actually true about the Aegis. Since the effect requires no words or gestures we can assume you put it back on when you had a discreet moment.

You have not been given a token yet, feel free to ask for one.

OK, bedtime for me, I'll try to post more in response tomorrow morning. I'll be able to post again later tomorrow night.

I'd allow either, really. The point, for Kylios, isn't "not getting caught", it's getting away with as much as he can. Escalation leads to conflict, conflict is fun.

...We're gonna get along real well.

I received a request from Averru to join the group. What do you think? We might have enough at this point, but I'm willing to hear suggestions.

More is merrier, in my book, and I'd like to stand up for my fellow newbies and lurkers. :stuck_out_tongue: If you want, I'll do his character work with him so y'all can focus on the storyline (if you want) and when it's good, we'll shoehorn him in.

I don't mind another, if you are willing QC.

There's always room for one more at the Inn. Bring him (or her) in

OK once Averrus joins us we'll be set with the magi and I will be closing the magus roster. I believe we still need some Grogs from people, so let's post those shortly please.

In the Tribunal thread all of the non Stonehenge wizards have basically presented their credentials and raised their Parmas and are good to go (but the meeting hasn't started yet). The last to go need to take the important step of learning the Parma from Barbara, which is Elysia and Acacius.

The Tribunal will start a little bit after that and I'd like to get some input from you. My intention is to highlight some important parts, things that are interesting, things that may apply to you, but otherwise will not bog it down in exacting minutiae. Hope you don't mind. For those that have an item to bring up at the Tribunal you'll need to see if it can be added to the Praeco's agenda or find some way to get it on. If it was really important you may have sent a letter already regarding it. Please let me know if there's something that needs to be discussed.

Also remember that the Tribunals of Stonehenge are run in a different way from the rest of the Order, be prepared for surprises. These will be revealed in the story, so save questions and such for in character postings, it's more fun that way.

I hope that witnessing the oath and getting voting sigil is next thing on the agenda so that the three from within tribunal can vote.

Hello all, and thank you for letting me join. Qc, do you have any plans for working me into the story? Should I just finish my magus and arrive late for the tribunal?

Depending on how long everything else takes you could possibly arrive right on time. Post your magus for approval and if we haven't gotten to the start of the Tribunal that'll work out fine.

Do you plan on your character being a native of the Stonehenge Tribunal?

OK, let's straighten out the threads a bit, please make sure your final copy of your magus is posted in the Magi thread.

I'll also be opening up a new thread for Companions, which we haven't really talked about yet. I'll start that discussion there.

I plan to make him from Britain. Everything but the final draft of his history is done right now. Still working on cleaning that up.

He's an Albino Bjornaer with the heart beast of a large white moth and specializing in Auram.