[Sub Rosa] Call for articles, issue 19!

We have the articles in hand. We're going to be engaging our artists after Gencon/Grand Tribunal, and that's going be looking at the end of August. We have art briefs being generated to distribute, but with the conventions coming, there's going to be a bit of a delay.

-Ben.

Thanks for the update!

I just finished doing my own index of SubRosa material with categories. Interesting what we see when doing it :smiley:.

Oh, I did that as well, for easier searching when I couldn't remember which issue had a particular article.

I cannot wait to know if my article will be agreed ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for double post, but how is the next Sub Rosa going ? :slight_smile:

Slowly. Very slowly.

It will get there but real life is taking up most of my time at present. I'm doing some work on it this weekend so I hope to have a little more content written and some art briefs defined and ready to be issued.

Summons the topic

Wololoooooooooo

it's effective

How is the next Sub Rosa going ?

All articles are in layout and I believe we've started shopping around for artwork.

The art itself normally takes a few weeks to turn around. I'm hoping we can get this issue out by the end of the year. So not the longest-in-gestation issue, but the longest for some time.

Both of you: share, please? :slight_smile:

Here's my Table of Contents for Sub Rosa, updated only up until issue #16.

Sub Rosa Table of Contents

I fully intend to update it to the current issue, but haven't had the time to do so yet. So I thought I might as well post it as-is now, and update it later when I get around to including the later issues.

Hope you find it helpful. :slight_smile:

This is awesome, thanks!

Fantastic to see that. It's easy to forget just how much has gone into Sub Rosa over the years.

The art is all handed out to the artists, so now, we wait a bit, and assess what the plans are for the next issue.

-Ben.

Awesome news!

I'm always interested. I've written a bit before and I'd like to continue.
So when the time comes please let md know - the theme of next issue, what you need and when.

Not sure next issue has a theme, so it's back to a mix of different articles. I'll drop you a line, see if there's anything we have in mind you fancy taking a run at.

Yan,

I'm pretty happy to share, but it's a excel file in french, so not sure you are interested anymore.

The Sub Rosa website seems to be gone, all I get at the moment is some error message. What is going on?

This: Sub Rosa's web presence has moved!

Cheers

I would gladly read a french index, I'm French myself !

Counting days before Crhistmas, will Magi Claus deliver us a Sub Rosa present ? He must be form House Mercrere, with his travel prowesses and stuff !