Table talk: OOC

Sorry I confused Alberich with Frederick.

I wouldn't see alberich invent any spell :laughing: :wink:

By the way, I'll be taking a leave of absence the first week of october (from ... tuesday 02 to wednesday 05). I'll maybe have an internet access, but I'll be probably be limited (only in the... afternoon).

I will be going away for the weekend so after tonight there will be no posts for me until Sunday evening.

My "Ardath" account has still not been activated :frowning:
It occured to me I specified the same email as for my normal account. I hope this doesn't mean my account has been swept as coming from a spam email :frowning:

I do not think that is the problem. I do not have my account yet and i used a other email-account. I think people at Atlas are really busy (i read that somewhere).

I hope we'll find this traitor and make him (or her^^) pay :imp:

In every Saga I have palyed the worth of books in Vis has varied so as I will be negotiating shortly what do people think they should be worth in this saga. Obviously I am most interested in guidelines from Max

Can't seem to remember the raw, and I'm too lazy to check it out :blush:

The guideline for book sales as "the Rules are written".

Summae

Damaged texts and discarded surplus books Q=18-level or 15-level

1 pawn per book,

Vain books Q=25-level

½ the level in vis

Sound books Q=28-level or Q=31-level

1 pawn per level

Excellent books

Bargain for it… i.e. not cheap.

Tractatus

Damaged texts and discarded surplus books Q=<6

1 pawn per book or cheaper

Vain books Q=6

As a sound book if a new copy is needed if not then cheaper. Often gifts amongst friends.

Sound books Q=11

2 paws for the patient and 3 for the impatient.

Excellent books

Bargain for it… i.e. not cheap.

I will use the rules as written.

Aaargh!!! I need 1 damned vim vis pawn to fix this AC before it dissipates!!!

If I was at the covenant I may be able to helo with that as I have a virtue that helops with fixing arcane connections not sure if it would work here and anyway I am some distance away trying to work out how much a book is worth

Yup, I feared so T-T

Gotta find a way, or something to do... At least discern the sigil (or equivalent) of the caster so I may be able to recognize him/her in the future.

Too bad Justus ain't here, too. His magic analysis abilities sure woulda been helpfull

Mariella will be sadly dissapointed to realise she missed a fight. Although the Grog who casued trouble is probably lucky she wasn't there.
I can't think of much I could have done though.

Have you thought of trying to check if the confusion felt by people was casued by being lost or a mentam style effect becasue if it did it penetrated the Parma which is signifigant

IMO, mundane confusion, easily comprehensible. I'd have panicked, too :laughing:

I'll check if I can find one $%&#! pawn of vim vis somewhere.

If I don't find one, I'll need the help of my sodales. I have a plan 8)

Arf, It seems I can't use their help :frowning: Makes things more difficult and give me a lot less possibility :frowning:
Must be kalesh's way of telling Ardath to be a big, self-sufficient, girl :laughing:

I remembered the books are cheaper.
How much books can a book binder bind in a month?
I think we must forget excellent books for now. But our votes could be expensive on the next tribunal. :smiley:

Try to login with the new account. I didnt get the notification either.

Hi all!

Should we set up a website for our covenant?
For prettier presentation?
With a summarized version of the stories to come?

I'm trying at least once per day :frowning: Nothing so far :frowning:

Websites are beyond my Vim skills… But if someone has the skills and time it would be cool. Hope you all are having fun. :slight_smile: