the pilgramage begins: Fall 1200

Looking to the two men, primarily focused on the large, young priest. "I would see these pilgrims delivered safely to Acre if I can. I am unsure how whether I might be of use but The Lord has gifted me with certain abilities that might be used to help protect everyone from the trials ahead. I will do it alone if I must but I believe together we might succeed." Then she looks expectantly at them both.

stopping to move away "I'm unsure if my limited skills are of much help against issues as large as you envision them. On a land based pilgrimage I could offer to scout ahead but alas we are on a crowded ship so this is not possible." Falk will wait for a while if there is a continue in the talk, if not he excuse him self and start the prayer at a good place where he not disrupt anyone but where other can join as original planed.

[I think there is some confusion. The prayer circle happened on the dock before we got on the boat. We are now in a new port for a few days which is when I started having visions.]

[ No its not. From how I know pilgrimage in RL its nearly constant prayer during the travel to the destination. And now we are even on a ship where we not have to focus on walking as well. ]

«You can count on me, Iustica. I have no clue as to what you think I can do, but ... whatever I can, I will,» answers the oversized priest quite nonchalantly. He seems quite unmoved by the account of the visions.

For those unaware, Chaucer's "Canterbury tales" are a story about a pilgrimage to Canterbury, in England, where the pilgrims were telling stories to each other to pass the time as they traveled. It was not only written about a pilgrimage, it was written contemporaneously to pilgrimages, so I can assure you they are not constant prayer circles.

(I also know that there where many people in the past that seen an pilgrimage actual as some kind of holiday trip. In the contemporary pilgrimage I saw where actual some people praying loud from dawn till dusk.)

If there is no constant praying then Falk will "only" keep all the hours of prayer during the whole pilgrimage and one of the prayer each day he will do loud so that other can join. At last if there is no one else who taking the lead for the prayer. Also it don't change a thing that Falk feel the need for a prayer to calm him self after the visions where revealed to him. (Keep in mind that Flak is partial driven by Falcon instincts and the vision of Iustian portray extrem powerful predator.)

The voyage continues for two more days with the visions continuing as well. On the 3rd day after reaching the first port (4th day of the pilgrimage) a storm does indeed strike, coming quickly out of nowhere, and Iustinia is doubly struck, as her True Faith abandons her, leaving only the one remaining faith point. (crisis of faith)

It looks like a bad storm?
If so and Falk is on deck he try to secure other who look like needing help and him self with a rope or a hammock on a mast.
Edit: If the captain or sailor giving orders to the pilgrims like going to the under deck he natural follow this orders unless they are obvious bad.

Boats of this era don't really have top deck- they have a walkway around the inside of the hull.

Alexandros takes the storm with his usual stoic calmness, bracing himself to avoid being knocked over is relatively easy with his size and strength. However, he is quick to respond if anyone asks for help, or if anyone appears to be in dire need beyond their ability to ask.

He might be able to sense Iustica's troubles, if she shows up without the holiness he previously sensed. Does he?

Alexandor can only notice her true faith when he rolls perception+sense holiness beating (15+resistance from parma), so even if he notices his absence he won't necessarily realize it is missing as opposed to him simply not noticing it at the moment.

Then he assumes that Iustica is fine, until it is blatantly obvious that she isn't, and maintains his stoic, observant position. Come what may.

Iustina seems more distracted than being tossed around on a boat would actually entail though most others likely won't notice as they are being tossed around with her. As God has been a near constant presence beside her since she was a small child it is quite earth-shattering, this emptiness. But looking around her she knows there are many more who are in a worse state than her and she goes to the blind pilgrim man and the crippled woman, offering to help secure them if needs be.

As Iustina goes to aid the disabled, the mast snaps in two, and she realizes that the storm is still growing in power.

Unthinkingly Iustina attempts to protect the disabled woman's body with her own, as if her body would provide any protection from a falling mast.

[Assuming the mast or significant splinters does not actually hit them.]

When the deafening crack has abated, Iustina quickly glances around to see if there is something she might do, if the mast damaged the hull of the ship, can the more healthy pilgrims begin bailing, or anything else she might be able to handle? Also looking about for Alexandros and Falk.

Alexandros helps some of the crew with the heavy hauling when the need becomes apparent.

As the mast falls the sails unfurl, catching on several points of the ship and catching the wind, which looks to be blowing the ship quickly towards a rocky shore.

The priest prays silently, while he scouts out for the most buoyant item to cling onto.

Falk shocked duck his head when there are loud noise from above him followed with the breaks of the mast. After realizing he isn't hurt he look around if anyone got wounded from the mast or the flying around fragments.

Edit: From his position Falk have no way to see anything beside the ship hull and sky so he assume the panic of the other people is from the just broken mast.