From here, writing up the advancement for Asteria of Verditius.
[size=150]Asteria of Verditius, at Gauntlet[/size]
Characteristics: Int +3, Per 0, Pre 0, Com 0, Str -2, Sta +1, Dex +3, Qik 0
Size: 0, Age: 25 (25), Height: 168 cm, Weight: 72 kg, Gender: Female
Decrepitude: 0, Warping Score: 0 (0), Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues and Flaws:
Affinity with Metalsmith (no calc), Affinity with Terram (no calc), Deft Form (Terram) [Form: Terram], The
Gift, Hermetic Magus, Improved Characteristics, Inventive Genius (Invent Lab Totals: +3), Minor Magical Focus (Bronze), Personal Vis Source (Terram) [Location], Puissant Magic Theory, Puissant Metalsmith, Puissant Terram, Verditius Magic* [Preparation Abilities: Philosophiae/*Craft], Blatant Gift (Interactions: -6 with normals), Deficient Form (Imaginem), Deleterious Circumstances (Against wind), Hatred (Non productive artistic types), Mentor (Verdi upper heirachy), Weakness (Drinking)
*note: the no calc means that the affinity has not been factored into the final skill/art level.
Personality Traits: Disciplined +3, Perfectionist +3, Spontaneous -2
Artes Liberales 1 (geometry), Athletics 2 (Climbing), Awareness 3 (flaws in stone and metal work), Finesse 1, Italian 5 (talking about metal and stone), Latin 4 (Hermetic terms), Magic Lore 1, Magic Theory 3+2 (Terram), Metalsmith 4+2 (Bronze)
[Category: Laboratories], Parma Magica 1 (Terram), Philosophiae 2 (Verdi Runes), Scribe 1, Stonemason 3 (Statues and Busts)
Arts: Cr 5, In 2, Mu 5, Pe 3, Re 6, An 0, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 0, He 0, Ig 0, Im 0, Me 0, Te 10+3, Vi 0
- Bindings of Bronze from Robes of Silk (MuAn(Te) 15) +6. The clothing of the target is changed to bronze, which will likely inhibit their movement.
- Measurement of Metal (InTe 10) +16
- The Bronze Dart (Mu(Re)Te 15) +24
- A Window of Singular Direction (MuTe 15) +19
- Hardness of Adamantine (MuTe 25) +19
- The Spell of Worked Bronze (ReTe 5) +26. The magus may transform a piece of bronze into a finished form, as if a Bronzeworker had shaped and formed it. The magus must pass a Perception + Finesse roll substituting for Craft: Bronzeworker against an Ease Factor at least 3 higher than the mundane Ease Factor. Failure reduces the bronze to a slumped lump as if an incompetent beginner had worked on it.
- Forge of Purest Bronze (ReTe 15) +26
- Ominous Levitation of the Weighty Bar (ReTe 20) +20