yearly planning chart

They are called lecture commentaries in Arts and Acadame, essentially if you have a scribe take notes those notes act as a commentary on the topic being lectured about with a SQ equal to the lecturer's com +1/2 the scribe's ability score. It can then be glossed by the original teacher to give it +1 quality as well as any bonus from virtues (such as +3 for good teacher) the lecturer might possess. Each lecturer can produce a number of commentaries equal to their score in the subject being taught. Right now this would come to a quality of 11 before glossing for each combination of teacher and scribe. After glossing Marcus and Mentor's texts would have a SQ of 15, while Prosperina's would have a SQ of 12. Hired teachers are less defined and not consistently the same character but rather positions filled each season, so tracking this would be more difficult...

Technically to assist in a fertility ritual the maga and her assistants will need to be in the bedchamber at the time of conception...
So Glorianna, Lady A and Sybillia are all going to be involved in this? Not sure who you plan for the father to be, but it will be a night to remember!

Do they? I don't think so. Although that does sound super naughty and fun, their assistance is needed to create the Lab text itself, I don't think their assistance is needed in the act at all. For conception, the Magus does have to be present to channel the magic of the Lab Text, but in this instance the recipient and the Magus is the same person. Much like a Magus can gain assistance to create spells, but at the time of actually casting the spell, that help is useless (except in a MuVi-type situation): "developing the ritual is a Laboratory activity that takes one season, and this produces a Lab Text describing the Fertility Ritual. Any Gifted character can perform a Fertility Ritual for which he has the Lab Text, and the Lab Text is required to conduct the ritual — this is the only of a Fertility Ritual’s Laboratory Text. It takes around half an hour to perform the Fertility Ritual, during which conception takes place. Both of the parents must be fertile...the ritual may be performed by one of the parents (if either is Gifted), or it may be performed by a third party, who must be present." So no, there's no need for even an implied orgy, although the coven folk may think the worst of Gloriana and all her little helpers.

As for the father, and the method, still deciding. She can certainly do it the antiseptic way (collect and store her chosen mate's seed in an item she possesses, and then use another spell she knows to impregnate herself, and then accelerate the pregnancy so that she immediately gives birth), will decide soon.

BTW, already put up Sybilla's, Sandor's, Lady A's and Danaë's 1140 activities. Again I apologize for the delay, still have to advance some of them for 1139, but that's less urgent. Will look for some time to do so tomorrow.

Thanks!

Mercurio volunteers as tribute.

Just going to be a snarky person and point this out:
Gloriana 1140 winter: Craft Fertility Ritual, get pregnant, give birth to a Titan!
Sybilla 1140 winter: Aid Mother in Lab
Mercurio 1140 winter: Aid Gloriana.
Mercurio personality traits: Lecherous +5, Mischevious +2, Adventurous +1

according to the chart and character sheet, Blossom is teaching arts liberales with a score of 1... that doesn't seem very productive.

Changed that. I was rushing through it. I have more time now though...

Well, it would be only natural for some fun to be had with such work, but Gloriana leaves this to her young helpers. She'll be in less of a humorous mood after both Sybilla and Mercurio flee to have an adventure, shirking their lab duties. Fortunately they are absent for only 10 days, Lab Total is not penalized!

Gloriana in fact chooses Aroldo Potter as the father, silveroak. And she insists on the physical act as part of the bargain she proposed. The spell that transports the seed into the womb has a side effect that she does not care for at the moment (namely, twins). Aroldo is chosen precisely because he is such a zero: "non-combatant, weak personality, uninspirational". The mighty child she will birth will be all her influence, in her mind.
She will use her potion of childbirth to assure conception, her spell of Easing the pains of childbirth to aid her, and the spell of Child of Last Night's Meeting to age her unborn child quickly so that he is born only a short time after conception (this will give the child 1 Warping point), like a hero of a Greek myth. For the birth, she will have present her familiar, her daughter, and Lady A, if she be so kind.

Sandor and Lady A need to finish up 1141.

Will do this tonight!

•edit: Done!

raccoonmask, for 1141 Winter, Neleos may pick a book not being read by others in the Library, and study from it. I had mistakenly thought that work on the Talisman was simpler, but this being the first one I actually work on, did not realize he had first to prepare it for enchantment, and then Atttune it. Neleos can help in none of those activities.
Note that Andros gives Neleos a pawn of Vim in Summer to fix a permanent arcane connection to himself (to be very clear, Neleos will fix an arcane connection to Neleos, to be later handed to his master).

He is going to return to reading Veils and Masks, our Imaginem primer, because he is a curious sort. He will also (grumpily, sullenly) affix that Arcane Connection.

Hi Ignes.Festivus, I noticed that the Hyperborean enchanted tapestry has been obtained in an adventure rolled by you. Is it something that Aurthor can use for his vis-less breakthrough? Or did you plan an involvement of one of your magi?

Hi leo!

It's a Covenant resource, so all Magi may use it, as long as others do not object! Note that its powers have not been ascertained (I had suggested some at the time, all related to healing, to silveroak when it was found), so you would need to spend a Season or more to first do that, see if they work for the vis-less Breakthru, and then another season per Insight, if I am not mistaken, + inventing the Insight spell/item. Because Hyperborean magic has so many different possible Breakthrus, it's possible some sources of Insight work for more than one for different researchers, so that's ok. The Magi I run do not object: Danaë, who I think found it, doesn't know what it does; Andros is not looking for Hyperborean Insights; Gloriana is, but she has so much on her plate, it's yet to even enter the schedule.

I have now defined the powers on the wikki. Though it does still work it was at some point in the past "exorcised" by a Christian priest of unknown denomination, so it is considered profaned (-3 to insight rolls) though still fully functional as an enchanted item.

Thanks!

Do I have to investigate the enchantments of the tapestry with an InVi lab total before proceeding with the insight rolls? As suggested by Ignes.Festivus?

A brief examination indicates it will likely be an inspiration for visless rituals(casting)

in summer and winter of 1144 honor and Fortitude are reading the same book...

Luckily Leaf made a copy just the year before! We have two of that book now.