Abe's Ideas

I really didn't think it was possible to see a wizard with a negative score in Magic Theory and rolling 10 botch dice...

...I have now seen a thread full of it. :confused:

I was just interested in any game rules you invented for these jobs,thats all!
on a diferent note,breath weapons as connections,what do you think of it?

[size=200][i]YOU MAKE BONISAGUS CRY!!![/i][/size]

Just a little reminder that the key words for this thread should be "courteous" and "respectful." Thanks, everyone!

Fair enough.

Abe, any reason "why" you think a breath weapon would be a good arcane connection? Can you explain how it would work as an arcane connection?

IT seemmed like a good idea at the time & breath weapons would probibly work something like a sigil in my oppinion.

It has to be physical. And a sigil is not. Nor is it anything resembling a breath weapon. Even the term is something you should use in you D&D since it is not familiar to Ars.

You left these in the other thread. You still have lot of work to do one them. Finish up before moving on.

What happened to "Coin of the Realm" ?

Wasn't the 'coin' finished for him when he failed?
Hmm - wonder how much longer before you guys give up on him and he gets the 'failed apprentice' virtue..?

What happened to "Coin of the Realm" ?
I couldn't think of a way to make this work in terms of the game!
self lighting candle
base effect-5
range-far
target-candle
duration-institanious

chainsword-basically a meadeival version of a chainsaw(moterized)
spell-motion(on chain)
duration-sun
target-chain(indivigual?)
range-touch
regoterram-15
does this item seem doable for ANY champain?

These as advansed as I could make them,If you can do better on these do so!

flamethrourer-think a pipe with a small flame on one end that shoots out ball of abmismal fire on comand and you have the basic idea of what it is!

Yes I do - I think that it is ridiculous. And if you cant think of how to make the other spells you should work on getting smarter on Ars in stead of posting more unworked stuff.

I am mostly a idea man.
also ball of abmismal fire is in the book already so I didn't feel as though I had to put it up.

vertue/flaw?-synistitia
basically it is the sevire crossing of the senses
not sure weather it is a flaw or a virtue,will need help in that regard!
this might be a good idea for a spell though.

:open_mouth:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:57 am

serioussly,what do you think of the offering that I made(synisitia)?

Seriously, I think if your an "idea man" incapable of correcting spells, discussion of 'correct and incorrect' write ups is unnecessary.

Spelling & math arn't my strong suits,so I do the best with what I got & I just place ideas where I think they will do the most good!