Table talk (Bibracte)

So is Korvin or Jacques, but he recorded a Quality of 12, not 17...

Original post had it at 12 which is what I used in Magi Planner. 12 is MUCH more reasonable.

There was never an answer if the mirror was usable to help copy. If not then 12 is the answer. Otherwise it would be 17.

I don't think I used the mirror on any of the books from Durenmar, because...well, it's Durenmar, and Fiona likes her component atoms where they are, thank you very much.

So, I think it should be 12, and if it says 17 on the wiki or something, that's a typo.

IMO, the mirror can't really add quality, it could preserve quality of the existing thing....but I don't think that was ever close to 17.

I just went in and edited it on the wiki, so it now shows 12 (which I'm 99.9997% sure is correct).

Jacques was updated to handle is two season which he was marked down for Precept. He has taken time to do more study of Apollodorus' Rego book and learn Aegis of the Soldier's Hearth ReVi25 from lab text.

https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/1227-the-lotharingian-debate/7100/1

I updated that thread (Lotharingian) to include a poll. Please vote. How the troupe votes will determine whether or not the Tribunal is created at Grand Tribunal. Either choice impacts the saga in interesting ways. And Mons Electi could certain choose to join that Tribunal, but that too is an option to the players at the proper time, and might even be decided at a time where it is most advantageous to Mons Electi.

Especially with the Biblical undertone of the word "know", this line is fantastic ... nothing could make me happier.

I WAS WRONG

Alips and Praxiteles are loosely based on this bisexual couple I knew of/met my first year in college.

I was never really close to them, but I've heard through friends that they are apparently still together, whatever that means to them. :smiley:

This thread just gets more and more thrilling. Poor Korvin, to have such things said about him!
Where's the smiley :laughing:

This is me...activiating his lecherous personality flaw. :smiley:

Dammed spell checker :slight_smile:

It is more of what I decided that the female Redcaps might be aggressive and so he responded. Just going with the flow. But I think she has the major Lecherous flaw.

Well, her lecherous nature is over the top. Talia taught me all I need to know about how to do that. But she's like Talia squared. Being the wife of a magus for 50 years... Her debauchery knows no bounds. But she has a heart of gold, and does love her husband.
Give me an F. :smiley:

Oh, and Redcaps will tend to mate with magi those who can give them a baby. Until they get an LR, and then they are more indiscriminate... :smiley:

She's not bad...she's just drawn that way.

I've invited the magi of Laurus Argenti to the Tribunal.

If they participate it might give it more of a big Tribunally[1] feeling...

[1] Yeah, I said it, whatcha gonna do about it?!?

I actually got a pm from the chap, apparently a blog post he wrote went viral, which has garnered him a lot of attention, which in turn has kept him hopping and has led to two teaching opportunities. Which is keeping him busier than the proverbial one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. So, he's good, just incredibly busy.

That's some great news! :smiley:

I received the same word from him just today :smiley:
Congrats!

Weird day yesterday, sorry I didn't post. I ended up flying into Canada to do a hand courier job and was gone all day. I'll catch up on the posts today hopefully.