The Cradle & The Crescent

There must be some magickall significance, both 9 & 15 are occult numbers...

T

The printer was about a week later than expected. Cradle & Crescent was delivered to our warehouse on Monday. We immediately shipped a bunch of overseas customers on Monday, and starting yesterday (Tuesday) we began the stagger-ship to US customers. Tomorrow is the scheduled day for shipping books to Amazon, and they have a bunch of copies on order. The books will be delivered to Amazon's warehouse on Monday, Nov. 21, the same day that our other US distributors will receive it.

I don't know how long it takes them to receive the books and turn around pre-orders. Also, the Thanksgiving holiday later next week may throw a wrench in shipping times from them to their customers.

Anyhow, that's the latest news.

Al-hamdu l'illah! Exciting news!

Looking forward to getting my author copy and seeing how it turned out. :slight_smile:

Any idea if and when PDF versions will be available for purchase?

Atlas has a policy of only releasing pdf's when a book goes out of print. While I could criticize this, Atlas is still in business and many of their competitors are not.

The spate of recent .pdf releases on E23 makes me question if said policy is still in force...

First book I preordered in my local book stores like 2 months ago :smiley:. I just said: "when you can have it, take one for me and email me, I'll come look for it during the next 24 hours".

The 'k' in magick is a foul aberration of that loathsome charlatan Aleister Crowley. Not that all magic isn't charlatanism, but he's particularly bad! :smiley:

HI!

I was going for the "original" Elizabethan spelling, not the Great Beast 666's.

:smiling_imp:

T

So, I picked up the book! Paged through it on public transport as I left NYC. Seems to be very packed full of stuff!

Hm, any questions?

Vrylakos

That's just mean.

Hi:

Here:

frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=79801

T

Was that for me? Mine is coming, it's just a timing thing...

Hi:

Jon-
Unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around you ('cuz it revolves 'round me :wink: ). That was for all them peeps who want to confirm "it's already out!"

T

Available for $19 at Amazon... Wow!

amazon.com/gp/product/158978 ... os_product

And $13 in shipping; ah the tyranny of distance.

I'd just like to point out that the virtual jinni of the up to now gagged authors are currently bound by a "Ward of NDA" with Duration: Until (proof of purchase of the supplement in the hands of a forum member).

Will not Grand Master Vyrlakos be so kind as to set us free?

Cheers,

Lachie

Well it's still a good price for me, only 9 bucks for shipping...

Um, I have a copy in my hands that I order two day shipment from Amazon on Tuesday. The last line on page 136 reads: "The emir of Gilan has been forced into a political alliance with the leader of the Nizari Isma'ili (see Chapter 8: Mythic Persia)."

You've done it now. You know what they say about getting jinn back in bottles.