Who's Who - PCs

As I mentioned in the Character's thread (here), here is a place where we can be a little more organized about who's playing who and what 'slots' are taken. It is admittedly incomplete as I've only started to fill it with what I know from posts and not from what has been said in the Characters thread (except for what I know about my characters). Please feel free to comment for edits and additions and I'll do my best to keep up and update these tables. If I have time, I'll go back and review the Characters thread and try to glean information from there to update all the "TBDs" below. (After finishing the first pass I'm realizing we're quite the motley crew.)

UPDATE: Added links.

[tableborder][tr][th]Player[/th][th]Magus Name[/th][th]Description / Blurb[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Adauli[/td][td]Quendal ex Merinata[/td][td]Merinita of Farie heratage and a somewhat confusing upbrining.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Halancar[/td][td]Ramons ex Mercere[/td][td]Gifted Mercere from Cathar country with doubts about The Church[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lamech[/td][td]Lilith Ex Bonisagus[/td][td]Living Hermetic experiment on a mission to guide us all to our next evolution.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monkoflords[/td][td]Tempestpuer ex Tytalus[/td][td]Stormy Tytalus with a penchant for lighting and matching personal baggage.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Psitticine[/td][td]Aporhmos of Criamon[/td][td]Native Criamon on the Path of the Lybrinth and a mind adequate to the task.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thumper[/td][td]Reperius ex Tremere[/td][td]Foreign Tremere on a mission to ensure that our research benefits everyone.[/td][/tr][/tableborder]
[tableborder][tr][th]Player[/th][th]Companion Name[/th][th]Description / Blurb[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Adauli[/td][td]Mc-Catarm[/td][td]Captain son of a mercenary group with a feral past and book learning (no really - check him out).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Halancar[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]Irish bard exiled in Scotland.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lamech[/td][td]Holo the Wise[/td][td]Human girl merged with a farie god to spread learning and the arts.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monkoflords[/td][td]Gavrill Carter[/td][td]Ex student, kicked out of college with a Demonic influences on his tail.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Psitticine[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]A physicus or magister in medicina[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thumper[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]Former noble servant TBD[/td][/tr][/tableborder]
[tableborder][tr][th]Player[/th][th]Grog Name[/th][th]Description / Blurb[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Adauli[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Halancar[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lamech[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monkoflords[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Psitticine[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thumper[/td][td]Sim[/td][td]Gullible ex thug who still does favors for a crime boss[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

My Companion is intended to be a learned type: a physicus or magister in medicina. I'm thinking he is from Oxford but went north instead of going with the others who left for CambrIdge.

Huh? Have you confused Good Teacher with Book Learning for Mc-Catarm? He also got Educated to give him Latin, the ability to read Contracts and some knowledge in the Laws.
But anyway thanks for doing this posting.

Not book-learning in the sense of the virtue, but book learning in the sense that he's educated, which is unusual enough to highlight.

In general I was under the impression that Mc-Catarm would need Latin for the job as Turb Captain.
So even knowing its a bit unusual I took Education because I didn't think its so unusal in combination with wealthy.
Also as Mercenary Leader he would have use of Medicine or Law and there I haved my reason for his stepfather to pay for his education.
Then there was also the point that for a child its for sure bether to have a roof over the head trough the winter in the Highlands then camping with a group of mercenarys near the place of the next battle.

Anyone else have any edits?

I think I'll go with my bard, but in a more martial version. Being a bard will be an accident of birth and a matter of training, hitting people over the head with blunt object a matter of passion :slight_smile:

Do me a favor, if it sounds good, and make him a guy who looks out for my gullible grog, Sim (I'm about to post him).

Let me see... I have him pencilled as compassionate, Indiscreet, and with a compulsion to write satiric songs.

Yep, anyone trying to con your poor gullible grog is going to be mocked in every tavern in Edinburgh. That's after my berserker bard breaks both their legs with his cudgel :slight_smile: