This topic is to keep running lists. Each new post should be a wiki, thus editable by all players. Do not put discussions here.
Story Themes and Ideas
- Push for Lotharingian Tribunal (using Triamore and Tremere) - callen
- (idea) - (player)
- Secrets of the Telsperg family - (Mostly mundane with Realm interference) - Rofrof
- Various things involving old magic and hedge magic (if there are magi interested in that) - PlotDevice
- Beasties and Fae - mjprogue
Roles/Themes for Magi
- Heir: The nominal leader of the covenant, whom the mundanes see as the rightful owner of the lands and assets of the covenant. (Arthur)
- Mundane Ambassador (Steward or Voice?): (Kareatosys)
- Hermetic Ambassador: The diplomatic and political figure who keeps in contact with other covenants, and tries to influence them as well as bring back information and gossip. (Rofrof)
- Protector: (Plot_Device)
- Explorer: This figure is responsible for further investigating potential threats to (and resources for) the covenant. (Houlio)
- Enchanter: (mjprogue)
- Fae Ambassador: if we want a local court with enough influence to require it
- Builder: Able to provide for many non-magical things the covenant may need. (callen)
- No Defense rolls, add 5 instead. This will speed up combat.
I'm trying to keep track of whose character concept is what:
- Arthur: A Jerbiton who creates water sculptures (Mu specialist, secondary Aquam, normal Gift)
- callen: Verditius philosopher focusing on Philosophiae in experimental philosophy (paired with Rego craft magic), Verditius magic, and ceremonial casting; somewhat feminist from Schola Medica Salernitana joining Matres & Matrones
- Houlio: A Titanoi of House Tytalus (Spirit magic, Second Sight, Blatant Gift)
- Kareatosys: Merinita?
- mjprogue: Bonisagus Mercurian necromander?
- Plot_Device: Criamon from the Path of Strife?
- Rofrof: Flambeau specialized in ice (Aquam specialist)
My idea is still very much in flux, I was thinking of a Flambeau but didn't realize there already was one.
Join the party it'll be fun
It's fine to have multiple characters from the same house. My read of the setting is that is probably normal actually.
Edit: and yeah, that's right for me.
The character concept post above has been made a wiki, so everone can edit the list.
And also there's legendary strong Merinita with some focus in melee.